New 2019 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged in Madras OR

    Factory Invoice Price: $51,654
    2019 Ford F-150 XLT Ruby Red Metallic
    4WD 10-Speed EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $2,250 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019, $250 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019, $750 - Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019, $750 - Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019

XLT Power Equipment Group

Bumpers: chrome

Max Trailer Tow Package

Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio

Engine Oil Cooler

Integrated Trailer Brake Controller

Upgraded Front Stabilizer Bar

Voltmeter

Power Glass Heated Sideview Mirrors

Reverse Sensing System

Driver vanity mirror

4.2" Productivity Screen in Instrument Cluster

Power door mirrors

FX4 Off-Road Package

Tray Style Floor Liner

Fixed Backlight w/Privacy Glass

Alloy wheels

Front License Plate Bracket

Emergency communication system

Radio data system

Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seat

Remote engine start: smart device

110V/400W Outlet

ABS brakes

Front fog lights

Pro Trailer Backup Assist

Chrome Step Bars

6 Speakers

Auto High-beam Headlights

Rear Window Defroster

Delay-off headlights

Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers

Front Center Armrest w/Storage

Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation

Wheels: 20" Chrome-Like PVD

Compass

Power-Sliding Rear Window

Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Lift Assist

SYNC 3

Driver door bin

XLT Chrome Appearance Package

Equipment Group 302A Luxury

TS&S Ford

1733 SW Highway 97
Directions Madras, OR 97741

  • BodyStyle: XLT
  • ExteriorColor: Ruby Red
  • InteriorColor: Medium Earth Gray
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine with Auto Start/Stop Technology
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Transmission: Electronic 10-speed Transmission with Tow/Haul, Snow/Wet, EcoSelect and Sport Modes
  • CargoBox: 6-1/2' Box
  • SeatType: Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seats with Folding Armrest
  • WheelSize: 20" Chrome-Like PVD Wheels
  • WheelBase: Super Crew®
  • WheelMaterial: 20" Chrome-Like PVD Wheels
  • Cab: Super Crew®
  • SpecialPackage: XLT Chrome Appearance Package

Exterior

  • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
  • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
  • FOG LAMPS
  • FULLY BOXED STEEL FRAME
  • HALOGEN HEADLAMPS
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HIGH BEAM
  • MANUAL FOLD POWER MIRRORS
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • REAR PRIVACY GLASS

  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
  • A/C W/MANUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, SINGLE ZONE
  • CRUISE CONTROL
  • DOOR LOCKS - POWER
  • DUAL VISOR VANITY MIRRORS
  • ILLUMINATED ENTRY
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • POWERPOINT - 12V (FRONT)

  • CURVE CONTROL
  • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
  • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
  • ELECTRIC-ASSIST PARK BRAKE
  • FAIL-SAFE COOLING SYSTEM
  • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
  • MYKEY
  • OUTBOARD MNTD REAR SHOCKS
  • SELECTSHIFT
  • SYNC3 W/8" TOUCHSCREEN

  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SOS POST-CRASH ALERT SYS

  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: 3s-Med Earth Gry
  • Exterior Color: Black Metallic
  • Interior Color: Black / Dark Marsala
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 10-Speed
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: Medium Earth Gray

New 2019 Ford F-150

Exterior Color: Ruby Red Metallic

Vin Number: 1FTFW1E46KKC15805

Stock: 71983

View this New Ford F-150 for sale in Madras, OR.