New 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2019 Ford F-150 Truck XL

New 2019 Ford F-150 Truck  | Color: Oxford White  | Stock: 71999

    Factory Invoice Price: $41,710
    2019 Ford F-150 XL Oxford White
    4WD 10-Speed EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $750 - Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019

Auto High-beam Headlights

Brake assist

Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver

Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seat

Cloth 40/Console/40 Front-Seats

Compass

Cruise Control

Delay-off headlights

Display: analog

Equipment Group 101A Mid

SYNC

Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank

FX4 Off-Road Package

Front Center Armrest

Front License Plate Bracket

Integrated Trailer Brake Controller

Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers

Voltmeter

Wheels: 17" Silver Steel

XL Chrome Appearance Package

Wheels: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum

Fog Lamps

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

Detailed Pricing

TS&S Ford

1733 SW Highway 97
Directions Madras, OR 97741

  • Certified

  • BodyStyle: XL
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine with Auto Start/Stop Technology
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Transmission: Electronic 10-speed Transmission with Tow/Haul, Snow/Wet, EcoSelect and Sport Modes
  • CargoBox: 8' Box
  • SeatType: Cloth 40/Console/40 Front Seats with Flow-Through Console and Steering Column-Mounted Shifter
  • WheelSize: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelBase: SuperCab
  • WheelMaterial: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • Cab: SuperCab
  • SpecialPackage: XL Chrome Appearance Package

Exterior

  • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
  • HALOGEN HEADLAMPS
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HIGH BEAM
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • REAR, 170-DEGREE DOOR
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT

Interior

  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
  • A/C W/MANUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, SINGLE ZONE
  • DUAL SUNVISORS
  • ILLUMINATED ENTRY
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • POWERPOINT - 12V (FRONT)

  • 4-WHEEL DISC BRAKES W/ABS
  • AUTO START STOP TECH
  • CURVE CONTROL
  • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
  • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
  • ELECTRIC-ASSIST PARK BRAKE
  • FADE-TO-OFF INTERIOR LIGHT
  • FAIL-SAFE COOLING SYSTEM
  • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • MANUAL FOLD MIRRORS
  • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
  • PWR RACK AND PINION STEER
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SELECTSHIFT

  • SECURILOCK ANTI-THEFT SYS
  • SOS POST-CRASH ALERT SYS

  • Exterior Color: Magnetic
  • Interior Color: Medium Earth Gray
  • Engine: 2.7L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 10-Speed
  • Exterior Color: Lead Foot
  • Interior Color: Medium Earth Gray
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: 1s-Med Earth Grey Clth

New 2019 Ford F-150

Exterior Color: Oxford White

Vin Number: 1FTFX1E41KKC36929

Stock: 71999

View this New Ford F-150 for sale in Madras, OR.