New 2019 FordF-150 XLT Truck

  • VIN: 1FTFW1E47KKD13855
Abyss
10-Speed
3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY

  • 110V/400W Outlet$250
  • Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank$445
  • FX4 Off-Road Package$905
  • Tray Style Floor Liner$160
  • Skid Plates$160
  • LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights$175
  • Max Trailer Tow Package$1,295
  • Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver$95
  • Integrated Trailer Brake Controller$275
  • Power Glass Heated Sideview Mirrors$305
  • Rear Window Defroster$220
  • Reverse Sensing System$275
  • SiriusXM Radio$195
  • Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Lift Assist$375

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2019 Ford F-150 XLT 4WD Abyss EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 10-Speed

$10,430 off MSRP!

4WD, 110V/400W Outlet, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, Auto High-beam Headlights, BLIS Blind Spot Information System, Body-Color Front & Rear Bumpers, Brake assist, Bumpers: chrome, Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system, Equipment Group 302A Luxury, Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front fog lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, FX4 Off-Road Package, Illuminated entry, Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, LED Box Lighting, LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights, Low tire pressure warning, Max Trailer Tow Package, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power Glass Heated Sideview Mirrors, Power steering, Power windows, Power-Sliding Rear Window, Pro Trailer Backup Assist, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers, Rear step bumper, Rear Window Defroster, Remote keyless entry, Remote Start System, Reverse Sensing System, Security system, SiriusXM Radio, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3, Tachometer, Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Lift Assist, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Tray Style Floor Liner, Variably intermittent wipers, Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation, Voltmeter, Wheels: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum, Wheels: 20" 6-Spoke Premium Painted Aluminum, XLT Power Equipment Group, XLT Sport Appearance Package, 4WD.
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!

Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $1,500 - Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2020, $750 - Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2020, $3,250 - F-Series Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2020, $750 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2020

  • Auto On/Off

    By Whitetiger on Tuesday, August 27, 2019

    4.0
    Great truck the auto on/off is a little annoying but it probably does help with the MPG as I avg 15.6 most of the time around town and some hwy. When it rains just be careful on making a turn with the pavement being wet or accelerating too quick as the rear end will want to come around and see you very easily. Lots of compliments though!
  • outstanding versatility

    By rogerdodger on Monday, January 14, 2019

    5.0
    We wanted a 1/2 ton capable of pulling a 10,000 lb 5th wheel camper with plenty of power on reserve and we found it. We equipped the truck with the supercrew cab, 61/2 ft bed, max tow package, max payload package and 20 inch wheels which added heavier rear springs. Comparing all the engine options, we chose the torquey 3.5 ecoboost v6. After a short break-in period, we towed the rv from wva to florida and back. Absolutely amazing. Overall fuel economy on the trip was 11.2 mpg.Power never lacked even pulling up Fancy Gap. We ran 60 mph and had tons of acceleration on tap. The 10 speed operated smoothly and efficiently.Plenty of stopping power as this truck came equipped with the same size brakes as the f-250. With the trailer unhooked, we average 20-22 mpg, with a high average of 26.3 mpg on a weekend trip of highway driving. This truck has it all.
  • Looks awesome....always broke

    By Shappy on Monday, April 02, 2018

    2.0
    Truck by far looks awesome....out of service over a month out of the first year of ownership due to oil leaks....terrible reliability....never buy one again

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V…