New 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged in Madras OR

    2019 Ford F-150 Raptor 4D SuperCrew 4WD Blue Metallic EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 10-Speed

Raptor Interior Color Blue Accent Package

  • Recaro Unique Leather Insert 40/Console/40 Seats
  • Unique High Gloss Black Carbon Fiber Shift Knob
  • 10-Way Power Driver & Passenger Seats

Raptor Technology Package

  • Lane Keeping System w/Alert & Assist
  • Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
  • Adaptive Cruise Control w/Stop-and-Go

Heated Leather 40/Console/40 Front Seats

  • 10-Way Power Driver & Passenger Seats

Unique Cloth Trim Seats

  • 8-Way Power Driver's Seat w/Power Lumbar

Radio: SiriusXM w/7 Speakers

  • SYNC 3

Included Options

17" Cast Aluminum Wheels

Adjustable head restraints: driver and passenger w/tilt

Air Conditioning

Auto High-beam Headlights

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

BLIS Blind Spot Information System

Emergency communication system

Equipment Group 802A Luxury

Electronic Locking w/4.10 Axle Ratio

Radio: B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen

8" Productivity Screen

Tailgate Applique FORD

Power-Adjustable Pedals

Power-Sliding Rear Window

4.10 Front Axle w/Torsen Differential

360 Degree Camera

Advanced Security Pack

Ambient Lighting - Ice Blue Color Only

Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control

Heated Steering Wheel

Inflatable Rear Safety Belts

Integrated Trailer Brake Controller

LED Box Lighting

LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights

Intelligent Access w/Push-Button Start

Power Glass Heated Sideview Mirrors

Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column w/Memory

Pro Trailer Backup Assist

Remote Start System w/Remote Tailgate Release

Universal Garage Door Opener

Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation

Front License Plate Bracket

Front anti-roll bar

Front fog lights

GVWR: 7050 lbs Payload Package

Illuminated entry

Leather steering wheel

Low tire pressure warning

Memory System (Seat Pedal Exterior Mirror)

Raptor Exterior Graphics Package

Raptor Hood Graphics Package

Rear Parking Sensors

Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Lift Assist

Tough Bed Spray-In Bedliner

Twin Panel Moonroof

Variably intermittent wipers

SYNC 3

  • Certified

  • BodyStyle: Raptor
  • ExteriorColor: Performance Blue
  • InteriorColor: Black
  • Engine: High-Output 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine with Auto Start/Stop Technology
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Transmission: Electronic 10-speed Transmission with Tow/Haul, Snow/Wet, EcoSelect and Sport Modes
  • CargoBox: 5-1/2' Box
  • SeatType: Leather-Trimmed Bucket 40/Console/40 Front Seats with Unique Blue Accent Leather Inserts
  • WheelSize: 17" Cast Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelBase: Super Crew®
  • WheelMaterial: 17" Cast Aluminum Wheels
  • Cab: Super Crew®

Exterior

  • BOXLINK
  • BUMPER - RAPTOR-UNIQUE FRONT PERFORMANCE
  • DUAL EXHAUST SYSTEM W/DUAL TAILPIPES
  • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
  • FUEL TANK - 36.0 GALLON
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HIGH BEAM
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTOLAMP (ON/OFF)
  • HEADLAMPS-LED
  • POWER TAILGATE LOCK
  • RUNNING BOARDS - CAST ALUM
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • WHEEL LIP MOLDINGS

Interior

  • 110V/400W OUTLET
  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH
  • COMPASS
  • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS
  • POWERPOINT - 12V (FRONT)
  • RAPTOR BRANDED FLOOR MATS
  • RAPTOR-UNIQUE CENTER STACK

  • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
  • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
  • HILL DESCENT/OFF-ROAD MODE
  • OFF-ROAD SHOCKS
  • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
  • REVERSE SENSING AND REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SELECTABLE DRIVE MODES
  • SELECTSHIFT
  • SKID PLATES
  • SYNC3 W/8" TOUCHSCREEN
  • TERRAIN MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

  • ILLUMINATED ENTRY
  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SOS POST-CRASH ALERT SYS

  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Gray
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Blue
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Gray
  • Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Lightning Blue Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony

New 2019 Ford F-150

Exterior Color: Blue Metallic

Vin Number: 1FTFW1RG5KFA18833

Stock: 71991

View this New Ford F-150 for sale in Madras, OR.