Ingot Silver
Body/Seating
Truck/6 seats
Transmission
6 speed automatic
Drivetrain
four-wheel
Engine
3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • Exterior parking camera rear
  • Auto high-beam headlights
  • Split folding rear seat
  • Fully automatic headlights
  • Trailer sway control

  • Max Trailer Tow Package$1,295
  • Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver$95
  • Integrated Trailer Brake Controller$275
  • Reverse Sensing System$275
  • FX4 Off-Road Package$905
  • Tray Style Floor Liner$160
  • Skid Plates$160
  • LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights$175
  • 110V/400W Outlet$250
  • SiriusXM Radio$195
  • Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Lift Assist$375

Detailed Specifications

  • Air conditioning
  • Driver door bin
  • Front beverage holders
  • Passenger door bin
  • Passenger vanity mirror
  • Rear beverage holders
  • Rear door bins
  • Telescoping steering wheel
  • Tilt steering wheel
  • Front anti-roll bar
  • Front tires: 265/70SR17.0
  • Front wheel independent suspension
  • Power steering
  • Rear tires: 265/70SR17.0
  • Speed-sensing steering
  • Tires: all-terrain
  • Wheel size: 17"
  • 1st row LCD monitors: 2
  • AM/FM radio
  • Primary LCD size: 4.2"
  • Speakers: 6
  • Basic warranty: 36 months/36,000miles
  • Corrosion perforation warranty: 60 months/ unlimited distance
  • Powertrain warranty: 60 months/60,000miles
  • Roadside assistance coverage: 60 months/60,000miles
  • Front center armrest
  • Front seats: bench
  • Max seating capacity: 6
  • Rear seats: split-bench
  • Split folding rear seat
  • Cylinder configuration: V-6
  • Drive type: four-wheel
  • Engine liters: 3.3
  • Engine location: front
  • Fuel economy city: 18mpg
  • Fuel economy combined: 20mpg
  • Fuel economy highway: 23mpg
  • Fuel tank capacity: 26.0gal.
  • Horsepower: 290hp @ 6,500RPM
  • Manual-shift auto: SelectShift
  • Mode select transmission
  • Number of valves: 24
  • Recommended fuel: Regular Unleaded
  • Torque: 265 lb.-ft. @ 4,000RPM
  • Transmission: 6 speed automatic
  • Variable valve control
  • Approach angle: 26 deg
  • Departure angle: 26 deg
  • Ground clearance (max): 259mm (10.2")
  • Ground clearance (min): 236mm (9.3")
  • Ramp breakover angle: 21 deg
  • Left rear passenger door: conventional
  • Rear cargo: tailgate
  • Rear step bumper
  • Right rear passenger: conventional
  • Trailer sway control
  • Compression ratio: 12.00 to 1
  • Curb weight: 2,164kg (4,770lbs)
  • Engine bore x stroke: 90.4mm x 86.6mm (3.56" x 3.41")
  • Engine horsepower: 290hp @ 6,500RPM
  • Engine torque: 265 lb.-ft. @ 4,000RPM
  • Exterior body width: 2,029mm (79.9")
  • Exterior height: 1,961mm (77.2")
  • Exterior length: 5,890mm (231.9")
  • Front headroom: 1,036mm (40.8")
  • Front hiproom: 1,588mm (62.5")
  • Front legroom: 1,115mm (43.9")
  • Front shoulder room: 1,694mm (66.7")
  • GVWR: 2,948kg (6,500lbs)
  • Interior maximum cargo volume: 1,470 L (52 cu.ft.)
  • Passenger volume: 3,732L (131.8 cu.ft.)
  • Payload: 762kg (1,680lbs)
  • Rear headroom: 1,026mm (40.4")
  • Rear hiproom: 1,643mm (64.7")
  • Rear legroom: 1,107mm (43.6")
  • Rear shoulder room: 1,674mm (65.9")
  • Towing capacity: 2,268kg (5,000lbs)
  • Turning radius: 7.3m (23.9')
  • Wheelbase: 3,683mm (145.0")
  • Auto high-beam headlights
  • Compass
  • Delay-off headlights
  • Display: analog
  • Exterior parking camera rear: Dynamic Hitch Assist yes
  • Forward collision: Ford Co-Pilot360 - Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) mitigation
  • Fully automatic headlights
  • Low tire pressure warning
  • Oil pressure gauge
  • Outside temperature display
  • Tachometer
  • Variably intermittent wipers
  • Voltmeter
  • 4 wheel disc brakes
  • ABS brakes
  • Brake assist
  • Dual front impact airbags
  • Dual front side impact airbags
  • Electronic stability
  • Ignition disable
  • Occupant sensing airbag
  • Overhead airbag
  • Traction control

Dealer Notes

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2019 Ford F-150 Lariat 4WD Ingot Silver EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 10-Speed

$3,500 off MSRP!

4WD, 110V/400W Outlet, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 7 Speakers, ABS brakes, Adaptive Cruise Control, Adjustable pedals, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto-dimming door mirrors, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, BLIS Blind Spot Information System, Brake assist, Bumpers: chrome, Chrome Angular Step Bars, Chrome Skull Caps on Exterior Mirrors, Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system, Equipment Group 502A Luxury, Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, FX4 Off-Road Package, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Illuminated entry, Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, Lariat Chrome Appearance Package, Leather-Trimmed 40/20/40 Front Seat, LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights, Low tire pressure warning, Max Trailer Tow Package, Memory seat, Occupant sensing airbag, Off-Road Tuned Front Shock Absorbers, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Pedal memory, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, Pro Trailer Backup Assist, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear step bumper, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Remote Start System w/Remote Tailgate Release, Reverse Sensing System, Security system, SiriusXM Radio, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3, Tachometer, Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Lift Assist, Technology Package, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Tray Style Floor Liner, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Twin Panel Moonroof, Variably intermittent wipers, Ventilated front seats, Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation, Voltmeter, Wheels: 20" Chrome-Like PVD, 4WD.

Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $750 - Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2020, $2,000 - F-Series Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2020, $750 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2020

  • Auto On/Off

    By Whitetiger on Tuesday, August 27, 2019

    4.0
    Great truck the auto on/off is a little annoying but it probably does help with the MPG as I avg 15.6 most of the time around town and some hwy. When it rains just be careful on making a turn with the pavement being wet or accelerating too quick as the rear end will want to come around and see you very easily. Lots of compliments though!
  • Best truck I have had

    By Robert on Friday, June 14, 2019

    5.0
    This is my 10th F150 and never had any issues with any of them. This 2017 STX eco boost with 2.7 engine is by far the best over all in comfort, ride and performance.
  • outstanding versatility

    By rogerdodger on Monday, January 14, 2019

    5.0
    We wanted a 1/2 ton capable of pulling a 10,000 lb 5th wheel camper with plenty of power on reserve and we found it. We equipped the truck with the supercrew cab, 61/2 ft bed, max tow package, max payload package and 20 inch wheels which added heavier rear springs. Comparing all the engine options, we chose the torquey 3.5 ecoboost v6. After a short break-in period, we towed the rv from wva to florida and back. Absolutely amazing. Overall fuel economy on the trip was 11.2 mpg.Power never lacked even pulling up Fancy Gap. We ran 60 mph and had tons of acceleration on tap. The 10 speed operated smoothly and efficiently.Plenty of stopping power as this truck came equipped with the same size brakes as the f-250. With the trailer unhooked, we average 20-22 mpg, with a high average of 26.3 mpg on a weekend trip of highway driving. This truck has it all.

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2020 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoos…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2020 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoos…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8

    2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8 145"…