New 2019 FordF-150 Lariat Truck

  • VIN: 1FTFW1E41KKE39645
  • Stock: 72230
In Transit
to TS and S Ford
Location Details
Ingot Silver
10-Speed
3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 110V/400W Outlet$250
  • Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank$445
  • LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights$175
  • Max Trailer Tow Package$1,295
  • Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio$470
  • Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver$95
  • Integrated Trailer Brake Controller$275
  • Reverse Sensing System$275
  • SiriusXM Radio$195
  • Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Lift Assist$375

Not all customers qualify for all rebates $750 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 09/30/2019, $500 - Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 09/30/2019, $1,500 - F-Series Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 09/03/2019

  • Best truck I have had

    By Robert on Friday, June 14, 2019

    5.0
    This is my 10th F150 and never had any issues with any of them. This 2017 STX eco boost with 2.7 engine is by far the best over all in comfort, ride and performance.
  • Better than the 2013 Platinum

    By old dude on Friday, June 30, 2017

    5.0
    I stepped down from a Platinum to a Lariat, but the Lariat is not a step down. The 3.5 L Ecoboost with the 10 speed trany is a huge step up. New electronic additions like auto high beams, blind spot aid, improved rear camera with trailer hook up help, improved voice command structure and Android connectivity make the 2017 truly a pleasure to drive. Freeway entry is easy and safe even in heavy traffic because of the power and quickness of the V-6 and 10 speed. I have owned 2 King Ranch superdutys and the F 150 Plaimun, but this is without a doubt the best of them all.
  • Top of the full size class.

    By CollierFL on Sunday, September 03, 2017

    5.0
    After owning several Chevy full size trucks. I decided to test drive Ford and Ram in addition to Chevy while shopping for a new vehicle. I was very impressed with the Ford from the nice interior layout and engine options. I felt after driving all three trucks the Ford was my best option. I have nearly 12,000 miles on the truck and have not had one issue.Im very pleased with my Ford purchase.

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat V8 Ti-VCT

    2019 Ford F-150 Lariat V8 Ti-V…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoos…