New 2019 FordF-150 XLT Truck

  • VIN: 1FTEW1E42KKC51860

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to Andrew Calderon 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
Magnetic
Interior Color
Medium Earth Gray
10-Speed
3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY

  • Max Trailer Tow Package$1,295
  • Integrated Trailer Brake Controller$275
  • Power Glass Heated Sideview Mirrors$305
  • Reverse Sensing System$275
  • Tray Style Floor Liner$160
  • LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights$175
  • 110V/400W Outlet$250
  • SiriusXM Radio$195
  • Rear Window Defroster$220
  • Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Lift Assist$375

  • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
  • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
  • FOG LAMPS
  • HALOGEN HEADLAMPS
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HIGH BEAM
  • MANUAL FOLD POWER MIRRORS
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • REAR PRIVACY GLASS
  • CURVE CONTROL
  • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
  • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
  • ELECTRIC-ASSIST PARK BRAKE
  • FAIL-SAFE COOLING SYSTEM
  • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
  • MYKEY
  • OUTBOARD MNTD REAR SHOCKS
  • SELECTSHIFT
  • SYNC3 W/8" TOUCHSCREEN
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
  • A/C W/MANUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, SINGLE ZONE
  • CRUISE CONTROL
  • DOOR LOCKS - POWER
  • DUAL VISOR VANITY MIRRORS
  • ILLUMINATED ENTRY
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • POWERPOINT - 12V (FRONT)
  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SOS POST-CRASH ALERT SYS
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
  • BodyStyle: XLT
  • Cab: Super Crew®
  • CargoBox: 5-1/2' Box
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine with Auto Start/Stop Technology
  • ExteriorColor: Magnetic
  • SeatType: Cloth 40/Console/40 Front Seats
  • SpecialPackage: XLT Chrome Appearance Package
  • Transmission: Electronic 10-speed Transmission with Tow/Haul, Snow/Wet, EcoSelect and Sport Modes
  • WheelBase: Super Crew®
  • WheelMaterial: 20" Chrome-Like PVD Wheels
  • WheelSize: 20" Chrome-Like PVD Wheels

Dealer Notes

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2019 Ford F-150 XLT 4WD Magnetic EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 10-Speed

Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates$1000 - Special Package Retail Bonus Cash. Exp. 03/31/2020 $1500 - Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 03/31/2020 $250 - Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 03/31/2020 $3250 - F-Series Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 03/31/2020 $750 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 03/31/2020

  • 2015 F-150 5.0L SCrew is the best vehicle I've own

    By Gunner on Thursday, December 19, 2019

    5.0
    The F-150 is the Aluminum body Ford truck that came out in 2015. New Coyote 5.0L V-8 is the best engine Ford has put in their trucks. Zero problems, ZERO. Transmission has been flawless, engine never misses a beat. interior has been flawless, nothing has failed. Best F-150 ever. Period.
  • Auto On/Off

    By Whitetiger on Tuesday, August 27, 2019

    4.0
    Great truck the auto on/off is a little annoying but it probably does help with the MPG as I avg 15.6 most of the time around town and some hwy. When it rains just be careful on making a turn with the pavement being wet or accelerating too quick as the rear end will want to come around and see you very easily. Lots of compliments though!
  • Wonderful comfort and excellent mileage

    By Don on Thursday, January 02, 2020

    5.0
    Powerful and smooth with lots of Roland extended bed.

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8

    2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8 157"…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2020 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBo…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged