Medium Earth Gray
Body/Seating
Truck/6 seats
Transmission
6 speed automatic
Drivetrain
four-wheel
Engine
3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • Exterior parking camera rear
  • Auto high-beam headlights
  • Split folding rear seat
  • Fully automatic headlights
  • Trailer sway control

  • 110V/400W Outlet$250
  • Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank$445
  • Max Trailer Tow Package$1,295
  • Integrated Trailer Brake Controller$275
  • Power Glass Heated Sideview Mirrors$305
  • Reverse Sensing System$275
  • Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Lift Assist$375

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2019 Ford F-150 XLT 4D SuperCrew 4WD Ingot Silver EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 10-Speed

Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $750 - Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 09/30/2019, $500 - Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 09/30/2019, $2,750 - F-Series Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 09/30/2019, $750 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 09/30/2019

  • Best truck I have had

    By Robert on Friday, June 14, 2019

    5.0
    This is my 10th F150 and never had any issues with any of them. This 2017 STX eco boost with 2.7 engine is by far the best over all in comfort, ride and performance.
  • Love this F150

    By Poppyneese on Wednesday, January 23, 2019

    5.0
    STX Crew 4wd 2.7 Ecoboost. 20.4 mpg around town, very quiet, very comfortable. Absolutely will fly, never felt a need for more power. 2 years 25,000 miles and love the truck as much as the day I brought it home. Ye I would buy this truck again. My truck is a lowly xl, but the STX package give you some nice extras, if you can live with a manual seat, a single heat control and non opepening rear window this is a great package!
  • outstanding versatility

    By rogerdodger on Monday, January 14, 2019

    5.0
    We wanted a 1/2 ton capable of pulling a 10,000 lb 5th wheel camper with plenty of power on reserve and we found it. We equipped the truck with the supercrew cab, 61/2 ft bed, max tow package, max payload package and 20 inch wheels which added heavier rear springs. Comparing all the engine options, we chose the torquey 3.5 ecoboost v6. After a short break-in period, we towed the rv from wva to florida and back. Absolutely amazing. Overall fuel economy on the trip was 11.2 mpg.Power never lacked even pulling up Fancy Gap. We ran 60 mph and had tons of acceleration on tap. The 10 speed operated smoothly and efficiently.Plenty of stopping power as this truck came equipped with the same size brakes as the f-250. With the trailer unhooked, we average 20-22 mpg, with a high average of 26.3 mpg on a weekend trip of highway driving. This truck has it all.

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat V8 Ti-VCT

    2019 Ford F-150 Lariat V8 Ti-V…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged