New 2019 FordF-150 Lariat Truck

  • VIN: 1FTEW1E55KKD64663

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to Andrew Calderon 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
White Metallic
10-Speed
5 5.0L V8 Ti-VCT

  • LEATHER UPHOLSTERY
  • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • FULLY AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS
  • SECURITY SYSTEM

  • 110V/400W Outlet$250
  • Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank$445
  • FX4 Off-Road Package$905
  • Tray Style Floor Liner$160
  • Skid Plates$160
  • LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights$175
  • Reverse Sensing System$275
  • SiriusXM Radio$195
  • Trailer Tow Package$995
  • Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver$95

  • BOX LIGHTING-LED
  • BOXLINK
  • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
  • FOG LAMPS
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HIGH BEAM
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTOLAMP (ON/OFF)
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • POWER ADJ/HEATED/POWER FOLD EXTERIOR MIRRORS
  • POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/DEFROST & PRIVACY TINT
  • POWER TAILGATE LOCK
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • 8.0" CTR STACK TOUCHSCREEN
  • AUTO START STOP TECH
  • CLASS IV TRAILER HITCH W/ SMART TRLR TOW CONNECTOR
  • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
  • ELECTRIC-ASSIST PARK BRAKE
  • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
  • SELECTSHIFT
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SYNC3 W/8" TOUCHSCREEN
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH
  • 8.0" PRODUCTIVITY SCREEN
  • A/C W/DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL
  • ADJUST PEDALS W/MEMORY
  • AMBIENT LIGHTING-ONE COLOR
  • AUTO DIM REARVIEW MIRROR
  • HTD/VENTILATED FRT SEATS
  • LEATHER TRIMMED SEATS
  • LEATHER UPHOLSTERY
  • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL
  • POWER DRIV AND PASS SEATS- 10-WAY WITH DRIV MEMORY AND LUMBAR
  • TILT/TELESCOPE STR COLUMN
  • ADVANCED SECURITY PACK
  • SECURITY SYSTEM
  • SOS POST-CRASH ALERT SYS
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
  • BodyStyle: Lariat
  • Cab: Super Crew®
  • CargoBox: 5-1/2' Box
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine with Auto Start/Stop Technology
  • ExteriorColor: White Platinum
  • InteriorColor: Black
  • RapidSpec: 501A
  • SeatType: Leather-Trimmed 40/20/40 Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
  • SpecialPackage: FX4 Off-Road Package
  • SpecialPackage: Lariat Chrome Appearance Package
  • Transmission: Electronic 10-speed Transmission with Tow/Haul, Snow/Wet, EcoSelect and Sport Modes
  • WheelBase: Super Crew®
  • WheelMaterial: 18" Chrome-Like PVD Wheels
  • WheelSize: 18" Chrome-Like PVD Wheels

Dealer Notes

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2019 Ford F-150 Lariat 4WD White Metallic 5.0L V8 Ti-VCT 10-Speed

$9,150 off MSRP!

4WD, 110V/400W Outlet, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 4x4 FX4 Off-Road Bodyside Decal, 7 Speakers, ABS brakes, Adjustable pedals, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto-dimming door mirrors, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, BLIS Blind Spot Information System, Brake assist, Bumpers: chrome, Chrome Angular Step Bars, Chrome Door & Tailgate Handles w/Body-Color Bezel, Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system, Equipment Group 501A Mid, Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, FX4 Off-Road Package, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Illuminated entry, Lariat Chrome Appearance Package, Leather-Trimmed 40/20/40 Front Seat, LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights, Low tire pressure warning, Memory seat, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Pedal memory, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, Pro Trailer Backup Assist, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear step bumper, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Remote Start System w/Remote Tailgate Release, Reverse Sensing System, Security system, SiriusXM Radio, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trailer Tow Package, Tray Style Floor Liner, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Variably intermittent wipers, Ventilated front seats, Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation, Voltmeter, Wheels: 18" Chrome-Like PVD, 4WD.
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!

Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates$2000 - F-Series Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 03/31/2020 $250 - Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 03/31/2020 $750 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 03/31/2020

  • 2015 F-150 5.0L SCrew is the best vehicle I've own

    By Gunner on Thursday, December 19, 2019

    5.0
    The F-150 is the Aluminum body Ford truck that came out in 2015. New Coyote 5.0L V-8 is the best engine Ford has put in their trucks. Zero problems, ZERO. Transmission has been flawless, engine never misses a beat. interior has been flawless, nothing has failed. Best F-150 ever. Period.
  • Auto On/Off

    By Whitetiger on Tuesday, August 27, 2019

    4.0
    Great truck the auto on/off is a little annoying but it probably does help with the MPG as I avg 15.6 most of the time around town and some hwy. When it rains just be careful on making a turn with the pavement being wet or accelerating too quick as the rear end will want to come around and see you very easily. Lots of compliments though!
  • Wonderful comfort and excellent mileage

    By Don on Thursday, January 02, 2020

    5.0
    Powerful and smooth with lots of Roland extended bed.

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8

    2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8 157"…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2020 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBo…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged