New 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged in Madras OR

    2019 Ford F-150 Lariat 4D SuperCrew 4WD White Metallic EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 10-Speed

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $750 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019, $1,000 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019, $500 - Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019

110V/400W Outlet

18" Machined-Aluminum Wheels

Adaptive Cruise Control

Adjustable pedals

Air Conditioning

Auto High-beam Headlights

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Auto-dimming door mirrors

Automatic temperature control

BLIS Blind Spot Information System

Brake assist

Bumpers: chrome

Chrome Angular Step Bars

Chrome Door & Tailgate Handles w/Body-Color Bezel

Display: digital/analog

Emergency communication system

Equipment Group 502A Luxury

FX4 Off-Road Package

Tray Style Floor Liner

Off-Road Tuned Front Shock Absorbers

Skid Plates

Front Center Armrest w/Storage

Front License Plate Bracket

Front anti-roll bar

Front dual zone A/C

Front fog lights

Heated front seats

Illuminated entry

LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights

Lariat Chrome Appearance Package

Leather-Trimmed 40/20/40 Front Seat

Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats

Low tire pressure warning

Max Trailer Tow Package

Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio

Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver

Integrated Trailer Brake Controller

Upgraded Front Stabilizer Bar

Memory seat

Pedal memory

Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column w/Memory

Power passenger seat

Pro Trailer Backup Assist

Radio data system

Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers

Reverse Sensing System

SYNC 3

Security system

SiriusXM Radio

Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Lift Assist

Technology Package

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Twin Panel Moonroof

Variably intermittent wipers

Ventilated front seats

Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation

Voltmeter

Wheels: 20" Chrome-Like PVD

  • BodyStyle: Lariat
  • ExteriorColor: White Platinum
  • InteriorColor: Medium Earth Gray
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine with Auto Start/Stop Technology
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Transmission: Electronic 10-speed Transmission with Tow/Haul, Snow/Wet, EcoSelect and Sport Modes
  • CargoBox: 6-1/2' Box
  • SeatType: Leather-Trimmed Heated and Ventilated Bucket Seats with Flow-Through Console with Floor Shifter
  • WheelSize: 20" Chrome-Like PVD Wheels
  • WheelBase: Super Crew®
  • WheelMaterial: 20" Chrome-Like PVD Wheels
  • Cab: Super Crew®
  • SpecialPackage: Lariat Chrome Appearance Package

Exterior

  • BOX LIGHTING-LED
  • BOXLINK
  • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
  • FOG LAMPS
  • FULLY BOXED STEEL FRAME
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HIGH BEAM
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTOLAMP (ON/OFF)
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • POWER ADJ/HEATED/POWER FOLD EXTERIOR MIRRORS
  • POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/DEFROST & PRIVACY TINT
  • POWER TAILGATE LOCK

  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH
  • 8.0" PRODUCTIVITY SCREEN
  • A/C W/DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL
  • ADJUST PEDALS W/MEMORY
  • AMBIENT LIGHTING-ONE COLOR
  • AUTO DIM REARVIEW MIRROR
  • HTD/VENTILATED FRT SEATS
  • LEATHER TRIMMED SEATS
  • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL
  • POWER DRIV AND PASS SEATS- 10-WAY WITH DRIV MEMORY AND LUMBAR

  • 8.0" CTR STACK TOUCHSCREEN
  • AUTO START STOP TECH
  • CLASS IV TRAILER HITCH W/ SMART TRLR TOW CONNECTOR
  • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
  • ELECTRIC-ASSIST PARK BRAKE
  • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
  • SELECTSHIFT
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SYNC3 W/8" TOUCHSCREEN

  • ADVANCED SECURITY PACK
  • SOS POST-CRASH ALERT SYS

  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Gray
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Blue
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Gray
  • Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Lightning Blue Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony

New 2019 Ford F-150

Exterior Color: White Metallic

Vin Number: 1FTFW1E4XKKC70709

Stock: 72076

View this New Ford F-150 for sale in Madras, OR.