New 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged in Madras OR

    2019 Ford F-150 XL Super Cab 4WD Oxford White EcoBoost 2.7L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 10-Speed

    $3,898 off MSRP!

    4WD, ABS brakes, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Low tire pressure warning, Traction control.
    Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $750 - Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019, $750 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019, $1,000 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019, $500 - Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019

  • BodyStyle: XL
  • Engine: 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine with Auto Start/Stop Technology
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Transmission: Electronic 10-speed Transmission with Tow/Haul, Snow/Wet, EcoSelect and Sport Modes
  • CargoBox: 6-1/2' Box
  • SeatType: Cloth 40/Console/40 Front Seats with Flow-Through Console and Steering Column-Mounted Shifter
  • WheelSize: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelBase: SuperCab
  • WheelMaterial: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • Cab: SuperCab
  • SpecialPackage: XL Chrome Appearance Package

Exterior

  • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
  • HALOGEN HEADLAMPS
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HIGH BEAM
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • REAR, 170-DEGREE DOOR
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT

Interior

  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
  • A/C W/MANUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, SINGLE ZONE
  • DUAL SUNVISORS
  • ILLUMINATED ENTRY
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • POWERPOINT - 12V (FRONT)

  • 4-WHEEL DISC BRAKES W/ABS
  • AUTO START STOP TECH
  • CURVE CONTROL
  • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
  • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
  • ELECTRIC-ASSIST PARK BRAKE
  • FADE-TO-OFF INTERIOR LIGHT
  • FAIL-SAFE COOLING SYSTEM
  • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • MANUAL FOLD MIRRORS
  • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
  • PWR RACK AND PINION STEER
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SELECTSHIFT

  • SECURILOCK ANTI-THEFT SYS
  • SOS POST-CRASH ALERT SYS

  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Gray
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Blue
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Gray
  • Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Lightning Blue Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony

New 2019 Ford F-150

Exterior Color: Oxford White

Vin Number: 1FTEX1EP9KKC78397

Stock: 72077

View this New Ford F-150 for sale in Madras, OR.