New 2019 FordF-150 XLT Truck

  • VIN: 1FTEX1EB2KKD37116
Ruby Red Metallic
Interior Color
Medium Earth Gray
3.3 3.3L V6 Ti-VCT 24V

  • 110V/400W Outlet$250
  • Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver$95
  • Power Glass Heated Sideview Mirrors$305
  • Rear Window Defroster$220
  • Reverse Sensing System$275
  • SiriusXM Radio$195
  • Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Lift Assist$375

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2019 Ford F-150 XLT Super Cab 4WD Ruby Red Metallic 3.3L V6 Ti-VCT 24V 6-Speed Automatic

Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $750 - Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 09/30/2019, $750 - Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 09/30/2019, $2,000 - Retail Trade-In Assistance Bonus Cash. Exp. 09/30/2019, $3,250 - F-Series Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 09/30/2019, $750 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 09/30/2019

  • outstanding versatility

    By rogerdodger on Monday, January 14, 2019

    5.0
    We wanted a 1/2 ton capable of pulling a 10,000 lb 5th wheel camper with plenty of power on reserve and we found it. We equipped the truck with the supercrew cab, 61/2 ft bed, max tow package, max payload package and 20 inch wheels which added heavier rear springs. Comparing all the engine options, we chose the torquey 3.5 ecoboost v6. After a short break-in period, we towed the rv from wva to florida and back. Absolutely amazing. Overall fuel economy on the trip was 11.2 mpg.Power never lacked even pulling up Fancy Gap. We ran 60 mph and had tons of acceleration on tap. The 10 speed operated smoothly and efficiently.Plenty of stopping power as this truck came equipped with the same size brakes as the f-250. With the trailer unhooked, we average 20-22 mpg, with a high average of 26.3 mpg on a weekend trip of highway driving. This truck has it all.
  • Looks awesome....always broke

    By Shappy on Monday, April 02, 2018

    2.0
    Truck by far looks awesome....out of service over a month out of the first year of ownership due to oil leaks....terrible reliability....never buy one again
  • Best truck I have had

    By Robert on Friday, June 14, 2019

    5.0
    This is my 10th F150 and never had any issues with any of them. This 2017 STX eco boost with 2.7 engine is by far the best over all in comfort, ride and performance.

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V…