New 2019 FordF-150 XL Truck

  • VIN: 1FTFW1E49KKE24651

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to Andrew Calderon 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
Oxford White
Interior Color
Medium Earth Gray
10-Speed
3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • SECURITY SYSTEM

Included Packages & Options

  • XL Chrome Appearance Package$775
    • Wheels: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum
    • Front & Rear Chrome Bumpers
    • Fog Lamps
Included Options
  • Cruise Control$225
  • Equipment Group 101A Mid$2,255
  • Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank$445
  • FX4 Off-Road Package$905
  • Skid Plates$160
  • LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights$175
  • Power Glass Heated Sideview Mirrors$305
  • Rear Window Defroster$220
  • Rear Window Fixed Privacy Glass$100
  • Reverse Sensing System$275
  • Trailer Tow Package$995

  • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
  • HALOGEN HEADLAMPS
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HIGH BEAM
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT
  • AUTO START STOP TECH
  • CURVE CONTROL
  • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
  • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
  • ELECTRIC-ASSIST PARK BRAKE
  • FADE-TO-OFF INTERIOR LIGHT
  • FAIL-SAFE COOLING SYSTEM
  • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • MANUAL FOLD MIRRORS
  • OUTBOARD MNTD REAR SHOCKS
  • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
  • PWR RACK AND PINION STEER
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SELECTSHIFT
  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
  • A/C W/MANUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, SINGLE ZONE
  • DUAL SUNVISORS
  • ILLUMINATED ENTRY
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • POWERPOINT - 12V (FRONT)
  • SECURILOCK ANTI-THEFT SYS
  • SECURITY SYSTEM
  • SOS POST-CRASH ALERT SYS
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
  • BodyStyle: XL
  • Cab: Super Crew®
  • CargoBox: 6-1/2' Box
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine with Auto Start/Stop Technology
  • SeatType: Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seats with 2-Way Manual Driver/Passenger Armrest
  • SpecialPackage: FX4 Off-Road Package
  • SpecialPackage: XL Chrome Appearance Package
  • Transmission: Electronic 10-speed Transmission with Tow/Haul, Snow/Wet, EcoSelect and Sport Modes
  • WheelBase: Super Crew®
  • WheelMaterial: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelSize: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels

Dealer Notes

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2019 Ford F-150 XL 4WD Oxford White EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 10-Speed

$6,729 off MSRP!

4WD, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, Auto High-beam Headlights, Brake assist, Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seat, Compass, Cruise Control, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Equipment Group 101A Mid, Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank, Fog Lamps, Front & Rear Chrome Bumpers, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest, Front License Plate Bracket, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, FX4 Off-Road Package, LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Off-Road Tuned Front Shock Absorbers, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power Glass Heated Sideview Mirrors, Power steering, Pro Trailer Backup Assist, Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers, Rear step bumper, Rear Window Defroster, Rear Window Fixed Privacy Glass, Reverse Sensing System, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, SYNC, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trailer Tow Package, Unique Sport Cloth 40/20/40 Front-Seats, Variably intermittent wipers, Voltmeter, Wheels: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum, Wheels: 17" Silver Steel, XL Chrome Appearance Package, XL Power Equipment Group, 4WD.
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!

Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates$2000 - F-Series Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 03/31/2020 $250 - Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 03/31/2020 $750 - Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 03/31/2020 $750 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 03/31/2020

  • 2015 F-150 5.0L SCrew is the best vehicle I've own

    By Gunner on Thursday, December 19, 2019

    5.0
    The F-150 is the Aluminum body Ford truck that came out in 2015. New Coyote 5.0L V-8 is the best engine Ford has put in their trucks. Zero problems, ZERO. Transmission has been flawless, engine never misses a beat. interior has been flawless, nothing has failed. Best F-150 ever. Period.
  • Auto On/Off

    By Whitetiger on Tuesday, August 27, 2019

    4.0
    Great truck the auto on/off is a little annoying but it probably does help with the MPG as I avg 15.6 most of the time around town and some hwy. When it rains just be careful on making a turn with the pavement being wet or accelerating too quick as the rear end will want to come around and see you very easily. Lots of compliments though!
  • Wonderful comfort and excellent mileage

    By Don on Thursday, January 02, 2020

    5.0
    Powerful and smooth with lots of Roland extended bed.

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8

    2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8 157"…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2020 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBo…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged