New 2019 FordF-250 Lariat Truck

  • VIN: 1FT7W2BT5KEG45684
  • Stock: 72263
Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to Andrew Calderon 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
Exterior Color
Ruby Red Metallic
Interior Color
Medium Light Camel
6.7 Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel

  • LEATHER UPHOLSTERY
  • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • SECURITY SYSTEM

Included Packages & Options

  • SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System$450
    • 110V/400W Outlet
  • Camper Package$160
    • Rear Stabilizer Bar
Included Options
  • Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System$710
  • Electronic-Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio$390
  • Engine Block Heater$100
  • LED Box Lighting$60
  • Remote Start System$250
  • SiriusXM Radio$185
  • Tailgate Step & Handle$375

  • BOXLINK
  • LOCKING REMOVABLE TAILGATE
  • PICKUP BOX, TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/DEFROST & PRIVACY TINT
  • POWERSCOPE TT POWER-FOLD MIRRORS, POWER/HEATED
  • SPARE TIRE & WHEEL LOCK
  • TOW HOOKS
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • 4-WHEEL ANTI-LOCK DISC BRAKING SYSTEM
  • B&O PLAY PREMIUM AUDIO
  • ELECTROCHROMIC MIRROR
  • MANUAL LOCKING HUBS
  • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
  • REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
  • REVERSE SENSING AND REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SYNC3 W/8" TOUCH SCREEN
  • TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • 10-WAY PWR DRV/PASS SEATS
  • 110V/400W OUTLET
  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • 60/40 REAR BENCH W/FLIP-UP /FLIP-DOWN W/HEAD RSTRNT /UNDER-SEAT STORAGE
  • DUAL-ZONE ELECTRONIC AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL
  • LEATHER UPHOLSTERY
  • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
  • POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS
  • TILT/TELESCOPE STR COLUMN
  • ADVANCED SECURITY PACK
  • BELT-MINDER CHIME
  • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
  • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SECURITY SYSTEM
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS
  • BodyStyle: F-250
  • Cab: Crew Cab®
  • CargoBox: 6 3/4'
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel engine
  • ExteriorColor: Ruby Red
  • InteriorColor: Medium Light Camel
  • RapidSpec: 608A
  • SeatType: Front 40/Console/40 Leather Seating Surfaces
  • SpecialPackage: Chrome Package
  • SpecialPackage: LARIAT Ultimate Package
  • Transmission: TorqShift® Heavy-Duty 6-speed Automatic Transmission with SelectShift™ (Diesel)
  • WheelBase: Crew Cab®
  • WheelMaterial: 18" Chrome PVD Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelSize: 18" Chrome PVD Aluminum Wheels

Dealer Notes

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2019 Ford F-250SD Lariat 4WD Ruby Red Metallic Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel 6-Speed Automatic

$2,250 off MSRP!

4WD, 10 Speakers, 110V/400W Outlet, 3.73 Axle Ratio, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6" Angular Chrome Extended Running Boards, ABS brakes, Adaptive Steering, Adjustable pedals, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, BLIS Blind Spot Information System, Brake assist, Bumpers: chrome, Camper Package, Chrome Package, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Electronic-Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio, Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist, Engine Block Heater, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Extra Heavy-Duty 220 Amp Alternator, Flow-Through Console, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front Leather Seating Surfaces 40/Console/40, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, GVWR: 10,000 lb Payload Package, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Lariat Ultimate Package, Leather steering wheel, LED Box Lighting, Low tire pressure warning, Order Code 608A, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, Radio data system, Radio: B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen, Rear Parking Sensors, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear Stabilizer Bar, Rear step bumper, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Remote Start System, Security system, SiriusXM Radio, Speed control, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System, Tachometer, Tailgate Step & Handle, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Tow Technology Bundle, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System, Universal Garage Door Opener (UGDO), Variably intermittent wipers, Voice-Activated Navigation, Wheels: 18" Chrome PVD Aluminum, 4WD.

Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $1,250 - F-Series Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2020, $1,000 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2020

  • Expensive but inline with the competition.

    By Steve on Monday, April 22, 2019

    5.0
    The Ford Super Duty trucks are gorgeous, well made,feature-laden and very powerful. Ford often sets the bar for innovation and power but GM and Dodge leap frog quickly. All of the “big three” trucks are expensive and powerful but their styling really boils down to personal taste. However, Ford is the only manufacturer supplying its own diesel engines & transmissions for their products. I think that says A LOT about the company. I’ll admit that my Platinum spec F250 has some cheap interior materials shared with the base models, which contrast with the other premium materials with my package, but it’s not bad enough to really whine about. When it comes to the reliability and performance I’ve personally experienced, I can’t say enough good things about my truck. Hauling, towing, exhaust braking, maneuverability, power and economy, tech features, etc., I have zero complaints. There are a few features I have found annoying or pointless, such as Lane keeping alert and auto high-beams, but I had the ability to deactivate them. If there were one feature I’d wish to have though, it would be the step bumper GMC offers, in conjunction with the “Man-Step” in the tailgate my truck has. To have both available would be ideal, yet I’m sure each company has patents on their designs so I’m not expecting that anytime soon.
  • Good Truck

    By Ryan on Monday, March 26, 2018

    5.0
    Ford needs to have a way to have options you want and not have to buy a package. I understand Ford wants you to buy a certain package but I wanted a touch start with keyless entry on a Lariat and you have to get the ultimate Package to get that. I did not want the moon roof so that was not a option for me. I will say I wanted the silver they offered but its hard to find what you want unless you want a fully loaded truck at 73,000.00. Really did not want to spend that much for just a few other options. I have now had the truck for about 7 month and it has been a great truck. Finish on the truck was not what I was expecting but after a few trips to the dealership they have worked out most of the kinks. I had a 2015 F150 before this and it was a great truck and fully loaded with the twin panel roof and all. Over all a great turck, just a few things I wish they would change.
  • Ubelivable power available

    By Butch on Sunday, January 20, 2019

    5.0
    Towing a 35 ft. Cardinal 5th wheel that comes in at around 18,000 lbs. The camper is a little heavier than I like, but 6.7 diesel has more power than you need. The camper is 13.5 ft. high and you go down the hwy. at 70 plus mph with no effort. Comfort and handling are great, and it's averaging 10 mpg towing and 18 mpg normal without load. When shopping for a 5th wheel camper it was the #1 truck recommended by the dealers. Love it !!!!

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2020 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoos…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2020 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoos…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8

    2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8 145"…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged