New 2019 Ford F-250SD Platinum Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel in Madras OR

    2019 Ford F-250SD Platinum 4D Crew Cab 4WD Magnetic Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel 6-Speed Automatic

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $1,000 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019, $1,000 - F- Super Duty Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019

SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System

  • 110V/400W Outlet

Radio: B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen

Illuminated entry

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Rear Parking Sensors

Front dual zone A/C

Low tire pressure warning

Alloy wheels

Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist

Smart device integration: AppLink/Apple CarPlay and Android Auto

Automatic temperature control

Adjustable pedals

Power passenger seat

Front fog lights

Twin Panel Power Moonroof

Leather steering wheel

Turn signal indicator mirrors

SiriusXM Radio

GVWR: 10000 lb Payload Package

Flow-Through Console

  • Engine : 6.7L Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 4WD
  • Exterior Color : Magnetic Interior Color : BLACK / DARK MARSALA
  • Stock # : 71992
  • VIN : 1FT7W2BT6KED37908

  • BodyStyle: F-250
  • ExteriorColor: Magnetic
  • InteriorColor: Black / Dark Marsala
  • Engine: 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel engine
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Transmission: TorqShift® Heavy-Duty 6-speed Automatic Transmission with SelectShift™ (Diesel)
  • CargoBox: 6 3/4'
  • SeatType: Unique Platinum 40/Console/40 Multi-Contour Leather Seats
  • WheelSize: 20" Polished Aluminum Wheels - 6.7L
  • WheelBase: Crew Cab®
  • WheelMaterial: 20" Polished Aluminum Wheels - 6.7L
  • Cab: Crew Cab®

Exterior

  • BOXLINK
  • FOG LAMPS-LED
  • HEADLAMPS-QUAD BEAM LED
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/DEFROST & PRIVACY TINT
  • POWERSCOPE TT POWER-FOLD MIRRORS, POWER/HEATED
  • SPARE TIRE & WHEEL LOCK
  • TAIL LAMPS - LED
  • TOW HOOKS - CHROME

Interior

  • 10-WAY POWER DRIV/PASS HTD/CLD LEATHER FRT SEATS
  • 110V/400W OUTLET
  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • ADJUST PEDALS W/MEMORY
  • AMBIENT LIGHTING-FIXED
  • DUAL-ZONE ELECTRONIC AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL
  • HTD LTHR WRAPPED STR WHL W/CRUISE AND AUDIO CTRLS
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
  • POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS

  • ADAPTIVE STEERING
  • B&O PLAY PREMIUM AUDIO
  • BLIS W/CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • MANUAL LOCKING HUBS
  • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
  • REVERSE SENSING AND REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SYNC3 W/8" TOUCH SCREEN
  • VOICE ACTIVATED NAVIGATION

  • ADVANCED SECURITY PACK
  • BELT-MINDER CHIME
  • CTR HIGH MOUNT STOP LAMP
  • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 6.2L V8 EFI SOHC 16V Flex Fuel
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Gry
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Ingot Silver Metallic
  • Interior Color: Rb Blk Bkt Seats
  • Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Interior Color: Ebony

New 2019 Ford F-250SD

Exterior Color: Magnetic

Vin Number: 1FT7W2BT6KED37908

Stock: 71992

View this New Ford F-250SD for sale in Madras, OR.