New 2019 Ford F-250SD Lariat Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel in Madras OR

    2019 Ford F-250SD Lariat 4D Crew Cab 4WD Ruby Red Metallic Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel 6-Speed Automatic

    Recent Arrival!

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $500 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019, $1,250 - F- Super Duty Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019

SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System

  • 110V/400W Outlet

Radio: B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen

Bumpers: chrome

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Wheels: 18" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum

Rear Parking Sensors

Memory Power-Adjustable Pedals

Front dual zone A/C

Low tire pressure warning

Tough Bed Spray-In Bedliner

Alloy wheels

Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist

Power-Deployable Running Boards

Power Telescoping/Tilt Steering Wheel/Column

Automatic temperature control

Quad Beam LED Headlamps & LED Taillamps

Adjustable pedals

Voice-Activated Navigation

Lariat Ultimate Package

Radio data system

Power passenger seat

Front Leather Seating Surfaces 40/Console/40

Remote engine start: keyfob and smart device

ABS brakes

Front fog lights

Upfitter Switches (6)

Twin Panel Power Moonroof

Order Code 608A

Electronic Stability Control

Adaptive Steering

Leather steering wheel

Turn signal indicator mirrors

SiriusXM Radio

GVWR: 10000 lb Payload Package

Flow-Through Console

BLIS Blind Spot Information System

Adaptive Cruise Control & Collision Warning

Detailed Pricing

  • Engine : 6.7L Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 4WD
  • Exterior Color : Ruby Red Metallic Interior Color : BLACK / DARK MARSALA
  • Stock # : RO72112
  • VIN : 1FT7W2BT0KED73528

TS&S Ford

1733 SW Highway 97
Directions Madras, OR 97741

  • BodyStyle: F-250
  • ExteriorColor: Ruby Red
  • InteriorColor: Black / Dark Marsala
  • Engine: 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel engine
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Transmission: TorqShift® Heavy-Duty 6-speed Automatic Transmission with SelectShift™ (Diesel)
  • CargoBox: 6 3/4'
  • SeatType: Front 40/Console/40 Leather Seating Surfaces
  • WheelSize: 18" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelBase: Crew Cab®
  • WheelMaterial: 18" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum Wheels
  • Cab: Crew Cab®

Exterior

  • BOXLINK
  • LOCKING REMOVABLE TAILGATE
  • PICKUP BOX, TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/DEFROST & PRIVACY TINT
  • POWERSCOPE TT POWER-FOLD MIRRORS, POWER/HEATED
  • SPARE TIRE & WHEEL LOCK
  • TOW HOOKS

  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • 10-WAY PWR DRV/PASS SEATS
  • 60/40 REAR BENCH W/FLIP-UP /FLIP-DOWN W/HEAD RSTRNT /UNDER-SEAT STORAGE
  • 110V/400W OUTLET
  • DUAL-ZONE ELECTRONIC AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL
  • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
  • POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS

  • 4-WHEEL ANTI-LOCK DISC BRAKING SYSTEM
  • B&O PLAY PREMIUM AUDIO
  • ELECTROCHROMIC MIRROR
  • MANUAL LOCKING HUBS
  • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
  • REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
  • REVERSE SENSING AND REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SYNC3 W/8" TOUCH SCREEN
  • TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER

  • ADVANCED SECURITY PACK
  • BELT-MINDER CHIME
  • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD

  • Interior Color: Medium Earth Gray
  • Exterior Color: Ingot Silver
  • Interior Color: Medium Earth Gray
  • Exterior Color: Stone Gray Metallic
  • Interior Color: Medium Earth Gray

New 2019 Ford F-250SD

Exterior Color: Ruby Red Metallic

Vin Number: 1FT7W2BT0KED73528

Stock: RO72112

View this New Ford F-250SD for sale in Madras, OR.