New 2019 Ford F-350SD King Ranch Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2019 Ford F-350SD Truck King Ranch

New 2019 Ford F-350SD Truck  | Color: Oxford White  | Stock: 72138

    2019 Ford F-350SD King Ranch DRW 4D Crew Cab DRW 4WD Oxford White Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel 6-Speed Automatic

    $700 off MSRP!

    4WD.

    Recent Arrival!

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $1,000 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019, $1,000 - F- Super Duty Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019

110V/400W Outlet

17" Forged Polished Aluminum Wheels

Adaptive Cruise Control & Collision Warning

Adaptive Steering

Adjustable pedals

Air Conditioning

Auto High-beam Headlights

Auto tilt-away steering wheel

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Automatic temperature control

BLIS Blind Spot Information System

Body-Color Door Handles w/Chrome Insert

Brake assist

Chrome Exhaust Tip

Chrome Front & Rear Bumpers

Chrome Package

Dual rear wheels

Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist

Exterior Parking Camera Rear

Flow-Through Console

Front Splash Guards/Mud Flaps (Pre-Installed)

Front anti-roll bar

Front dual zone A/C

Front fog lights

GVWR: 14000 lb Payload Package

Garage door transmitter

Heated door mirrors

Heated front seats

Heated steering wheel

Illuminated entry

Illuminated running boards

Internet access capable: FordPass Connect 4G LTE WiFi

King Ranch Monochromatic Paint Package

King Ranch Ultimate Package

Leather steering wheel

Low tire pressure warning

Memory seat

Navigation System

Order Code 720A

Pedal memory

Power passenger seat

Power-Deployable Running Boards

Quad Beam LED Headlamps & LED Taillamps

Radio data system

Radio: B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen

Rain sensing wipers

Rear Parking Sensors

Rear anti-roll bar

SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System

Security system

SiriusXM Radio

Steering wheel memory

Steering wheel mounted A/C controls

Tailgate Step & Handle

Tough Bed Spray-In Bedliner

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Twin Panel Power Moonroof

Unique Chrome Mirror Caps

Unique King Ranch Leather 40/Console/40 Front Seats

Upfitter Switches (6)

Variably intermittent wipers

Ventilated front seats

  • Engine : 6.7L Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 4WD
  • Exterior Color : Oxford White Interior Color : JAVA
  • Stock # : 72138
  • VIN : 1FT8W3DT0KEE23142

  • BodyStyle: F-350
  • ExteriorColor: Oxford White
  • InteriorColor: Java
  • Engine: 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel engine
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Transmission: TorqShift® Heavy-Duty 6-speed Automatic Transmission with SelectShift™ (Diesel)
  • CargoBox: 8'
  • SeatType: Unique King Ranch 40/Console/40 Kingsville Antique Affect Leather Seating Surfaces
  • WheelSize: 17" Forged Polished Aluminum Wheels w/Bright Hub Covers/Center Ornaments
  • WheelBase: Crew Cab®
  • WheelMaterial: 17" Forged Polished Aluminum Wheels w/Bright Hub Covers/Center Ornaments
  • Cab: Crew Cab®
  • SpecialPackage: Chrome Package

Exterior

  • BOXLINK
  • LOCKING REMOVABLE TAILGATE
  • PICKUP BOX, TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/DEFROST & PRIVACY TINT
  • POWERSCOPE TT POWER-FOLD MIRRORS, POWER/HEATED
  • ROOF CLEARANCE LIGHTS
  • SPARE TIRE & WHEEL LOCK
  • TOW HOOKS

  • 10-WAY POWER DRIV/PASS HTD/CLD LEATHER FRT SEATS
  • 110V/400W OUTLET
  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • 60/40 REAR BENCH W/FLIP-UP /FLIP-DOWN W/HEAD RSTRNT /UNDER-SEAT STORAGE
  • AMBIENT LIGHTING-FIXED
  • DUAL-ZONE ELECTRONIC AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
  • POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS

  • B&O PLAY PREMIUM AUDIO
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • MANUAL LOCKING HUBS
  • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
  • REVERSE SENSING AND REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SYNC3 W/8" TOUCH SCREEN
  • UNIVER GARAGE DOOR OPENER
  • VOICE ACTIVATED NAVIGATION

  • ADVANCED SECURITY PACK
  • BELT-MINDER CHIME
  • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS

  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Gray
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Blue
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Gray
  • Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Lightning Blue Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony

New 2019 Ford F-350SD

Exterior Color: Oxford White

Vin Number: 1FT8W3DT0KEE23142

Stock: 72138

View this New Ford F-350SD for sale in Madras, OR.