New 2019 Ford F-350SD STX Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2019 Ford F-350SD Truck STX

New 2019 Ford F-350SD Truck  | Color: Magnetic  | Stock: 72031

    Factory Invoice Price: $54,140
    2019 Ford F-350SD XL Magnetic
    4WD 6-Speed Automatic Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel
    4WD.

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $500 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019, $1,250 - F- Super Duty Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019, $1,000 - Special Package Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019

17" Argent Painted Steel Wheels

5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package

6" Angular Chrome Step Bar

ABS brakes

AM/FM Stereo

Cloth 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat

Delay-off headlights

Dual Extra Heavy-Duty Alternators (Total 377-Amps)

Electronic-Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio

Engine Block Heater

Exterior Parking Camera Rear

FX4 Off-Road Package

Unique FX4 Off-Road Box Decal

Fixed Rear-Window w/Defrost

Front Center Armrest w/Storage

Front anti-roll bar

Front beverage holders

GVWR: 10500 lb Payload Package

Heavy-Service Front Suspension Package

Low tire pressure warning

Order Code 610A

3.73 Axle Ratio

HD Vinyl 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat

Power Equipment Group

Trailer Tow Mirrors w/Power Heated Glass

Advanced Security Pack

Power Locks

Power steering

Privacy Glass

Rear CHMSL Camera

STX Appearance Package

Radio: AM/FM Stereo/MP3 Player

Bright Chrome Grille

Bright Chrome Hub Covers & Center Ornaments

Chrome Rear Step Bumper

Wheels: 18" Sparkle Silver Painted Cast Aluminum

Upfitter Switches (6)

Variably intermittent wipers

SYNC Communications & Entertainment System

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

  • Engine : 6.7L Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 4WD
  • Exterior Color : Magnetic Interior Color : MEDIUM EARTH GRAY
  • Stock # : 72031
  • VIN : 1FT8W3BT6KED94619

TS&S Ford

1733 SW Highway 97
Directions Madras, OR 97741

  • Certified

  • BodyStyle: F-350
  • ExteriorColor: Magnetic
  • InteriorColor: Medium Earth Gray
  • Engine: 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel engine
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Transmission: TorqShift® Heavy-Duty 6-speed Automatic Transmission with SelectShift™ (Diesel)
  • CargoBox: 8'
  • SeatType: Cloth 40/20/40 Split Bench Seats w/Center Armrest
  • WheelSize: 18" Sparkle Silver Painted Cast Aluminum Wheels w/Bright Hub Covers/Center Ornaments
  • WheelBase: Crew Cab®
  • WheelMaterial: 18" Sparkle Silver Painted Cast Aluminum Wheels w/Bright Hub Covers/Center Ornaments
  • Cab: Crew Cab®
  • SpecialPackage: STX Appearance Package

Exterior

  • BOX RAIL/TAILGATE MOLDINGS
  • DOOR HANDLES - BLACK
  • HEADLAMPS -WIPER ACTIVATED
  • LOCKING REMOVABLE TAILGATE
  • PICKUP BOX, TIE DOWN HOOKS -NA W/BOX DLT
  • SPARE TIRE AND WHEEL LOCK -NA W/BOX DLT
  • TOW HOOKS

  • 60/40 REAR BENCH W/FLIP-UP /FLIP-DOWN W/ HEAD RSTRNT
  • AIR COND, MANUAL FRONT
  • DRIVER SEAT-MANUAL LUMBAR
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
  • TILT/TELESCOPE STR COLUMN
  • VINYL SUN VISORS

Functional

  • 4-WHEEL ANTI-LOCK DISC BRAKING SYSTEM
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • JEWEL EFFECT HEADLAMPS
  • MANUAL LOCKING HUBS
  • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
  • MYKEY
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA NA W/BOX DLT

  • BELT-MINDER CHIME
  • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
  • SECURILOCK ANTI-THEFT SYS
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 2.7L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 10-Speed
  • Exterior Color: Lead Foot
  • Interior Color: Medium Earth Gray
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: 1s-Med Earth Grey Clth
  • Exterior Color: Ruby Red Metallic
  • Interior Color: Black / Dark Marsala

New 2019 Ford F-350SD

Exterior Color: Magnetic

Vin Number: 1FT8W3BT6KED94619

Stock: 72031

View this New Ford F-350SD for sale in Madras, OR.