New 2019 Ford F-350SD Lariat Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2019 Ford F-350SD Truck Lariat

New 2019 Ford F-350SD Truck  | Color: Silver Spruce  | Stock: 71919

    2019 Ford F-350SD Lariat Silver Spruce
    4WD 6-Speed Automatic Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel
    4WD.

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $500 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2019, $1,000 - F- Super Duty Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2019

110V/400W Outlet

5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package

6" Angular Chrome Extended Running Boards

Adjustable pedals

Air Conditioning

Alloy wheels

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Automatic temperature control

Bang & Olufsen Premium Sound System

Brake assist

Bumpers: chrome

Electronic-Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio

Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist

Engine Block Heater

Exterior Parking Camera Rear

FX4 Off-Road Package

Flow-Through Console

Front Leather Seating Surfaces 40/Console/40

Front anti-roll bar

Front dual zone A/C

Front fog lights

GVWR: 10900 lb Payload Package

Lariat Ultimate Package

Leather steering wheel

Low tire pressure warning

Order Code 618A

Power Heated/Cooled Passenger Seat

Power Telescoping/Tilt Steering Wheel/Column

Power passenger seat

Rear Parking Sensors

Rear door bins

SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System

Security system

SiriusXM Radio

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System

Upfitter Switches (6)

Variably intermittent wipers

Voice-Activated Navigation

Wheels: 20" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

Detailed Pricing

  • $67,759 Final Price**
  • Engine : 6.7L Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 4WD
  • Exterior Color : Silver Spruce Interior Color : BLACK / DARK MARSALA
  • Stock # : 71919
  • VIN : 1FT8W3BT9KEC89105

TS&S Ford

1733 SW Highway 97
Directions Madras, OR 97741

  • Certified

  • BodyStyle: F-350
  • ExteriorColor: Silver Spruce
  • InteriorColor: Black / Dark Marsala
  • Engine: 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel engine
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Transmission: TorqShift® Heavy-Duty 6-speed Automatic Transmission with SelectShift™ (Diesel)
  • CargoBox: 8'
  • SeatType: Front 40/Console/40 Leather Seating Surfaces
  • WheelSize: 20" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum Wheels w/Magnetic Painted Pockets and Bright Hub Covers/Center Ornaments
  • WheelBase: Crew Cab®
  • WheelMaterial: 20" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum Wheels w/Magnetic Painted Pockets and Bright Hub Covers/Center Ornaments
  • Cab: Crew Cab®

Exterior

  • BOXLINK
  • LOCKING REMOVABLE TAILGATE
  • PICKUP BOX, TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/DEFROST & PRIVACY TINT
  • POWERSCOPE TT POWER-FOLD MIRRORS, POWER/HEATED
  • SPARE TIRE & WHEEL LOCK
  • TOW HOOKS

  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • 10-WAY PWR DRV/PASS SEATS
  • 60/40 REAR BENCH W/FLIP-UP /FLIP-DOWN W/HEAD RSTRNT /UNDER-SEAT STORAGE
  • 110V/400W OUTLET
  • DUAL-ZONE ELECTRONIC AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL
  • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
  • POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS

  • 4-WHEEL ANTI-LOCK DISC BRAKING SYSTEM
  • B&O PLAY PREMIUM AUDIO
  • ELECTROCHROMIC MIRROR
  • MANUAL LOCKING HUBS
  • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
  • REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
  • REVERSE SENSING AND REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SYNC3 W/8" TOUCH SCREEN
  • TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER

  • ADVANCED SECURITY PACK
  • BELT-MINDER CHIME
  • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS

  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: 5b
  • Engine: 6.2L V8 EFI SOHC 16V Flex Fuel
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Blue
  • Interior Color: As-Med Earth Gray
  • Engine: 6.2L V8 EFI SOHC 16V Flex Fuel
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Blue
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Gray

New 2019 Ford F-350SD

Exterior Color: Silver Spruce

Vin Number: 1FT8W3BT9KEC89105

Stock: 71919

View this New Ford F-350SD for sale in Madras, OR.