Not all customers qualify for all rebates $1,250 - F-Series Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 09/30/2019, $1,000 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 09/30/2019

Overall5Out of 5
  • it is a dually and i have 13k after market prodcts

    By I am the owner on Friday, June 21, 2019

    5.0
    I added 13k in aftermarket: sway bars, alarm, air bags, front protective bumper, off road lights, truck bed cover (folds back), air compressor, kill switch, running boards, weather tech window shades.
  • Best Truck I Ever Towed with

    By Thurston III on Tuesday, July 23, 2019

    5.0
    I thought my 2017 Ford F-150, XLT, 3.5L ecoboost, 4x4, super crew, 6.75ft bed, load range E tires, and wireless one compressor/Firestone ride rite suspension was a towing beast …. boy was I set straight after the first time I towed with my new 2019 Ford F-350 STX, 6.7L Powerstroke, 4x4, super crew, and 8ft bed. NOTE: don't get Timbrens if you tow a travel trailer... very rough ride.
  • i own this truck

    By vegaslady on Wednesday, March 27, 2019

    5.0
    this truck has dual rear wheels. i had a headache rack installed with lights and put a front end replacement bumper on it. it gets regular oil changes. it is very clean.

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V…