  • VIN: 1FDRF3CTXKEF79979
Blue
Interior Color
As Med Earth Gray
TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain
RWD
Engine
6.7 Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel

  • Exterior parking camera rear
  • Fully automatic headlights
  • Dual rear wheels
  • Trailer hitch receiver
  • Trailer sway control

  • Power Equipment Group$915
  • Rear View Camera & Prep Kit$415
  • Steering Wheel-Mounted Cruise Control$235
  • XL Value Package$1,000

Not all customers qualify for all rebates $1,000 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 09/30/2019, $1,250 - F-Series Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 09/30/2019

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat V8 Ti-VCT

    2019 Ford F-150 Lariat V8 Ti-V…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged