New 2019 FordF-350SD Lariat

  • VIN: 1FT8W3BT2KEE65217
White
6.7 Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel

  • 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package$500
  • Electronic-Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio$390
  • FX4 Off-Road Package$400
  • Rapid-Heat Supplemental Cab Heater$250
  • SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System$450
  • 110V/400W Outlet$175
  • Engine Block Heater$100
  • LED Box Lighting$60
  • Heavy-Service Front Suspension Package$125
  • SiriusXM Radio$185
  • Tailgate Step & Handle$375
  • Rear CHMSL Camera$200

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2019 Ford F-350SD Lariat 4D Crew Cab 4WD White Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel 6-Speed Automatic

Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $1,000 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019, $1,000 - F- Super Duty Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019

Overall5Out of 5
  • i own this truck

    By vegaslady on Wednesday, March 27, 2019

    5.0
    this truck has dual rear wheels. i had a headache rack installed with lights and put a front end replacement bumper on it. it gets regular oil changes. it is very clean.
  • Lariat CC SB 4x4

    By PJS on Monday, March 11, 2019

    5.0
    So far so good. Towing beast.
  • We are ford proud

    By Big proud Ford on Sunday, December 02, 2018

    5.0
    We have owned 26 new ford trucks . Ford might make a commercial about us someday

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL V6 Ti-VCT 24V

    2019 Ford F-150 XL V6 Ti-VCT 2…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged