New 2019 Ford F-350SD Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2019 Ford F-350SD Truck $item.trim

New 2019 Ford F-350SD Truck  | Color: Ruby Red Metallic  | Stock: 72124

    2019 Ford F-350SD 4D Crew Cab 4WD Ruby Red Metallic Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic

5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package

Dual Extra Heavy-Duty Alternators (Total 377-Amps)

Electronic-Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio

Engine Block Heater

Exterior Parking Camera Rear

FX4 Off-Road Package

Transfer Case & Fuel Tank Skid Plates

Front & Rear Wheel Well Liners (Pre-Installed)

Front Splash Guards/Mud Flaps (Pre-Installed)

Gooseneck Hitch Kit (Pre-Installed)

Heavy-Service Front Suspension Package

Rapid-Heat Supplemental Cab Heater

Rear Inflatable Seat Belts

Rear Splash Guards/Mud Flaps (Pre-Installed)

Tough Bed Spray-In Bedliner

  • Engine : 6.7L Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TORQSHIFT 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 4WD
  • Exterior Color : Ruby Red Metallic Interior Color : BLACK
  • Stock # : 72124
  • VIN : 1FT8W3BT0KEE75082

Convenience Features

  • Tilt steering wheel
  • Air conditioning
  • Front beverage holders
  • Passenger vanity mirror
  • Overhead console
  • Telescoping steering wheel

Off-Road Capability

  • Ground clearance (min): 208mm (8.2")
  • Approach angle: 18 deg
  • Departure angle: 21 deg
  • Ramp breakover angle: 22 deg

Seats and Trim

  • Rear seats: split-bench
  • Front center armrest: w/storage
  • Manual driver lumbar support
  • Split folding rear seat

Warranty

  • Basic warranty: 36 months/36,000miles
  • Roadside assistance coverage: 60 months/60,000miles
  • Powertrain warranty: 60 months/60,000miles
  • Corrosion perforation warranty: 60 months/ unlimited distance

Specs and Dimensions

  • Front headroom: 1,036mm (40.8")
  • Rear legroom: 1,107mm (43.6")
  • Exterior height: 2,065mm (81.3")
  • Exterior body width: 2,032mm (80.0")
  • Front legroom: 1,115mm (43.9")
  • Interior maximum cargo volume: 1,475 L (52 cu.ft.)
  • Exterior length: 6,350mm (250.0")
  • Front hiproom: 1,588mm (62.5")
  • Payload: 1,701kg (3,750lbs)
  • Passenger volume: 3,729L (131.7 cu.ft.)
  • Turning radius: 8.1m (26.5')
  • Front shoulder room: 1,694mm (66.7")
  • Wheelbase: 4,064mm (160.0")
  • Towing capacity: 5,579kg (12,300lbs)
  • Rear hiproom: 1,643mm (64.7")
  • Rear headroom: 1,026mm (40.4")
  • Interior cargo volume: 1,475 L (52 cu.ft.)
  • Rear shoulder room: 1,674mm (65.9")

Body Exterior

  • Right rear passenger: conventional
  • Trailer hitch receiver
  • Rear cargo: tailgate
  • Trailer sway control
  • Rear step bumper
  • Left rear passenger door: conventional

Powertrain

  • Mode select transmission
  • Transmission: 6 speed automatic
  • Variable valve control
  • Sequential multi-point fuel injection
  • Manual-shift auto: SelectShift
  • Fuel tank capacity: 34.0gal.
  • Cylinder configuration: V-8
  • Engine location: front
  • Drive type: four-wheel

Safety and Security

  • Traction control
  • Brake assist
  • ABS brakes
  • Electronic stability
  • Dual front side impact airbags
  • 4 wheel disc brakes
  • Overhead airbag
  • Ignition disable
  • Dual front impact airbags

Suspension/Handling

  • Single rear wheels
  • Front anti-roll bar
  • Power steering

Lighting, Visibility and Instrumentation

  • Outside temperature display
  • Exterior parking camera rear
  • Fully automatic headlights
  • Tachometer
  • Oil pressure gauge
  • Front reading lights
  • Delay-off headlights
  • Trip computer
  • Variably intermittent wipers
  • Low tire pressure warning
  • Rear reading lights

  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Ingot Silver Metallic
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Grey
  • Engine: 6.2L V8 EFI SOHC 16V Flex Fuel
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Gry
  • Exterior Color: White
  • Interior Color: Black / Dark Marsala

New 2019 Ford F-350SD

Exterior Color: Ruby Red Metallic

Vin Number: 1FT8W3BT0KEE75082

Stock: 72124

View this New Ford F-350SD for sale in Madras, OR.