New 2019 Ford F-350SD Lariat Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel in Madras OR

    2019 Ford F-350SD Lariat 4D Crew Cab 4WD Oxford White Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel 6-Speed Automatic

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $1,000 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019, $1,000 - F- Super Duty Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019

Radio: B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen

Bumpers: chrome

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Wheels: 18" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum

Easy Entry/Exit Memory Driver's Seat Feature

Rear Parking Sensors

Front dual zone A/C

Low tire pressure warning

Alloy wheels

Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist

Automatic temperature control

SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System

110V/400W Outlet

Adjustable pedals

Voice-Activated Navigation

Radio data system

Power passenger seat

Front Leather Seating Surfaces 40/Console/40

Lariat Value Package

Remote engine start: keyfob and smart device

ABS brakes

Front fog lights

Passenger door bin

6" Angular Chrome Extended Running Boards

Dual front side impact airbags

Upfitter Switches (6)

Leather steering wheel

Turn signal indicator mirrors

SiriusXM Radio

Flow-Through Console

BLIS Blind Spot Information System

Order Code 618A

  • Engine : 6.7L Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 4WD
  • Exterior Color : Oxford White Interior Color : BLACK / DARK MARSALA
  • Stock # : 72127
  • VIN : 1FT8W3BTXKEE13298

  • BodyStyle: F-350
  • ExteriorColor: Oxford White
  • InteriorColor: Black / Dark Marsala
  • Engine: 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel engine
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Transmission: TorqShift® Heavy-Duty 6-speed Automatic Transmission with SelectShift™ (Diesel)
  • CargoBox: 8'
  • SeatType: Front 40/Console/40 Leather Seating Surfaces
  • WheelSize: 18" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelBase: Crew Cab®
  • WheelMaterial: 18" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum Wheels
  • Cab: Crew Cab®

Exterior

  • BOXLINK
  • LOCKING REMOVABLE TAILGATE
  • PICKUP BOX, TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/DEFROST & PRIVACY TINT
  • POWERSCOPE TT POWER-FOLD MIRRORS, POWER/HEATED
  • SPARE TIRE & WHEEL LOCK
  • TOW HOOKS

  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • 10-WAY PWR DRV/PASS SEATS
  • 60/40 REAR BENCH W/FLIP-UP /FLIP-DOWN W/HEAD RSTRNT /UNDER-SEAT STORAGE
  • 110V/400W OUTLET
  • DUAL-ZONE ELECTRONIC AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL
  • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
  • POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS

  • 4-WHEEL ANTI-LOCK DISC BRAKING SYSTEM
  • B&O PLAY PREMIUM AUDIO
  • ELECTROCHROMIC MIRROR
  • MANUAL LOCKING HUBS
  • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
  • REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
  • REVERSE SENSING AND REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SYNC3 W/8" TOUCH SCREEN
  • TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER

  • ADVANCED SECURITY PACK
  • BELT-MINDER CHIME
  • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS

  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Ingot Silver Metallic
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Grey
  • Engine: 6.2L V8 EFI SOHC 16V Flex Fuel
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Gry
  • Exterior Color: White
  • Interior Color: Black / Dark Marsala

New 2019 Ford F-350SD

Exterior Color: Oxford White

Vin Number: 1FT8W3BTXKEE13298

Stock: 72127

View this New Ford F-350SD for sale in Madras, OR.