New 2019 Ford F-350SD Lariat Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2019 Ford F-350SD Truck Lariat

New 2019 Ford F-350SD Truck  | Color: Oxford White  | Stock: 72072

    Factory Invoice Price: $68,112
    2019 Ford F-350SD Lariat Oxford White
    4WD 6-Speed Automatic Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel
    Recent Arrival!

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $500 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019, $1,250 - F- Super Duty Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019

110V/400W Outlet

Adjustable pedals

Air Conditioning

Alloy wheels

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Automatic temperature control

BLIS Blind Spot Information System

Brake assist

Bumpers: chrome

Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist

Exterior Parking Camera Rear

Flow-Through Console

Front Leather Seating Surfaces 40/Console/40

Front anti-roll bar

Front dual zone A/C

Front fog lights

Intelligent Access w/Push-Button Start

LED Roof Clearance Lights

Lariat Ultimate Package

Leather steering wheel

Low tire pressure warning

Order Code 618A

Power Telescoping/Tilt Steering Wheel/Column

Power passenger seat

Quad Beam LED Headlamps & LED Taillamps

Radio data system

Radio: B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen

Rear Parking Sensors

Remote engine start: smart device and keyfob

Remote keyless entry

SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System

Security system

SiriusXM Radio

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Twin Panel Power Moonroof

Upfitter Switches (6)

Variably intermittent wipers

Voice-Activated Navigation

Wheels: 20" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum

Detailed Pricing

  • Engine : 6.7L Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 4WD
  • Exterior Color : Oxford White Interior Color : BLACK / DARK MARSALA
  • Stock # : 72072
  • VIN : 1FT8W3BT8KED73478

TS&S Ford

1733 SW Highway 97
Directions Madras, OR 97741

  • BodyStyle: F-350
  • ExteriorColor: Oxford White
  • InteriorColor: Black / Dark Marsala
  • Engine: 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel engine
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Transmission: TorqShift® Heavy-Duty 6-speed Automatic Transmission with SelectShift™ (Diesel)
  • CargoBox: 6 3/4'
  • SeatType: Front 40/Console/40 Leather Seating Surfaces
  • WheelSize: 20" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum Wheels w/Magnetic Painted Pockets and Bright Hub Covers/Center Ornaments
  • WheelBase: Crew Cab®
  • WheelMaterial: 20" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum Wheels w/Magnetic Painted Pockets and Bright Hub Covers/Center Ornaments
  • Cab: Crew Cab®

Exterior

  • BOXLINK
  • LOCKING REMOVABLE TAILGATE
  • PICKUP BOX, TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/DEFROST & PRIVACY TINT
  • POWERSCOPE TT POWER-FOLD MIRRORS, POWER/HEATED
  • SPARE TIRE & WHEEL LOCK
  • TOW HOOKS

  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • 10-WAY PWR DRV/PASS SEATS
  • 60/40 REAR BENCH W/FLIP-UP /FLIP-DOWN W/HEAD RSTRNT /UNDER-SEAT STORAGE
  • 110V/400W OUTLET
  • DUAL-ZONE ELECTRONIC AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL
  • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
  • POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS

  • 4-WHEEL ANTI-LOCK DISC BRAKING SYSTEM
  • B&O PLAY PREMIUM AUDIO
  • ELECTROCHROMIC MIRROR
  • MANUAL LOCKING HUBS
  • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
  • REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
  • REVERSE SENSING AND REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SYNC3 W/8" TOUCH SCREEN
  • TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER

  • ADVANCED SECURITY PACK
  • BELT-MINDER CHIME
  • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 10-Speed
  • Exterior Color: Magma Red
  • Interior Color: Medium Earth Gray
  • Exterior Color: Stone Gray Metallic
  • Interior Color: Medium Earth Gray
  • Engine: 2.7L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 10-Speed
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: Medium Earth Gray

New 2019 Ford F-350SD

Exterior Color: Oxford White

Vin Number: 1FT8W3BT8KED73478

Stock: 72072

View this New Ford F-350SD for sale in Madras, OR.