New 2019 FordF-350SD Lariat Truck

  • VIN: 1FT8W3BT8KED73478
  • Stock: SCA72072
Battleship Grey Military Matte Finished
Interior Color
Black / Dark Marsala
6.7 Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel

  • SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System$450
  • 110V/400W Outlet$175
  • LED Roof Clearance Lights$95
  • SiriusXM Radio$185

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2019 Ford F-350SD BLACK WIDOW MILITARY EDITION SOUTHERN COMFORT SCA 5C4BW Armed Forces Edition Military Matte Finish Battleship Grey Paint Lariat 4D Crew Cab 4WD Oxford White Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel 6-Speed Automatic

Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $1,000 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019, $1,000 - F- Super Duty Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019

Overall5Out of 5
  • it is a dually and i have 13k after market prodcts

    By I am the owner on Friday, June 21, 2019

    5.0
    I added 13k in aftermarket: sway bars, alarm, air bags, front protective bumper, off road lights, truck bed cover (folds back), air compressor, kill switch, running boards, weather tech window shades.
  • i own this truck

    By vegaslady on Wednesday, March 27, 2019

    5.0
    this truck has dual rear wheels. i had a headache rack installed with lights and put a front end replacement bumper on it. it gets regular oil changes. it is very clean.
  • Lariat CC SB 4x4

    By PJS on Monday, March 11, 2019

    5.0
    So far so good. Towing beast.

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoos…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged