New 2019 Ford F-350SD XL Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2019 Ford F-350SD Truck XL

New 2019 Ford F-350SD Truck  | Color: Oxford White  | Stock: 72083

    2019 Ford F-350SD XL DRW Super Cab DRW 4WD Oxford White Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic

17" Argent Painted Steel Wheels

4x4 Electronic-Shift-On-The-Fly (ESOF)

ABS brakes

AM/FM Stereo

Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)

Dual rear wheels

Engine Block Heater

Front Center Armrest w/Storage

Front anti-roll bar

Front beverage holders

GVWR: 14000 lb Payload Package

HD Vinyl 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat

Limited Slip w/4.10 Axle Ratio

Passenger cancellable airbag

Passenger vanity mirror

Power Equipment Group

Trailer Tow Mirrors w/Power Heated Glass

Power Front & Rear Side Windows

Power steering

Radio: AM/FM Stereo/MP3 Player

Rear View Camera & Prep Kit

Rear anti-roll bar

Split folding rear seat

Steering Wheel-Mounted Cruise Control

Trailer Brake Controller

XL Value Package

Chrome Front Bumper

  • Engine : 6.7L Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TORQSHIFT 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 4WD
  • Exterior Color : Oxford White Interior Color : AS MED EARTH GRAY
  • Stock # : 72083
  • VIN : 1FD8X3HT8KEE27880

Convenience Features

  • Tilt steering wheel
  • Air conditioning
  • Front beverage holders
  • Passenger vanity mirror
  • Overhead console
  • Telescoping steering wheel

Off-Road Capability

  • Ground clearance (min): 198mm (7.8")

Seats and Trim

  • Rear seats: split-bench
  • Front center armrest: w/storage
  • Manual driver lumbar support
  • Split folding rear seat

Warranty

  • Basic warranty: 36 months/36,000miles
  • Roadside assistance coverage: 60 months/60,000miles
  • Powertrain warranty: 60 months/60,000miles
  • Corrosion perforation warranty: 60 months/ unlimited distance

Specs and Dimensions

  • Front headroom: 1,036mm (40.8")
  • Rear legroom: 851mm (33.5")
  • Exterior height: 2,062mm (81.2")
  • Exterior body width: 2,032mm (80.0")
  • Interior maximum cargo volume: 895 L (32 cu.ft.)
  • Front legroom: 1,115mm (43.9")
  • Exterior length: 6,434mm (253.3")
  • GVWR: 6,350kg (14,000lbs)
  • Front hiproom: 1,588mm (62.5")
  • Payload: 3,266kg (7,200lbs)
  • Passenger volume: 3,285L (116.0 cu.ft.)
  • Turning radius: 8.4m (27.7')
  • Front shoulder room: 1,694mm (66.7")
  • Wheelbase: 4,267mm (168.0")
  • Towing capacity: 5,670kg (12,500lbs)
  • Rear hiproom: 1,643mm (64.7")
  • Rear headroom: 1,024mm (40.3")
  • Interior cargo volume: 895 L (32 cu.ft.)
  • Rear shoulder room: 1,671mm (65.8")

Body Exterior

  • Trailer sway control

Powertrain

  • Mode select transmission
  • Transmission: 6 speed automatic
  • Variable valve control
  • Sequential multi-point fuel injection
  • Manual-shift auto: SelectShift
  • Cylinder configuration: V-8
  • Engine location: front
  • Drive type: four-wheel

Safety and Security

  • Traction control
  • Passenger cancellable airbag
  • Brake assist
  • ABS brakes
  • Dual front side impact airbags
  • 4 wheel disc brakes
  • Overhead airbag
  • Dual front impact airbags

Suspension/Handling

  • Front tires: 245/75SR17.0E
  • Rear tires: 245/75SR17.0E
  • Wheel size: 17"
  • Rear anti-roll bar
  • Dual rear wheels
  • Front anti-roll bar
  • Power steering

Lighting, Visibility and Instrumentation

  • Outside temperature display
  • Fully automatic headlights
  • Delay-off headlights
  • Trip computer
  • Display: analog
  • Variably intermittent wipers
  • Low tire pressure warning

  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Blue
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Gray
  • Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Lightning Blue Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 10-Speed
  • Exterior Color: Ingot Silver
  • Interior Color: Medium Earth Gray

New 2019 Ford F-350SD

Exterior Color: Oxford White

Vin Number: 1FD8X3HT8KEE27880

Stock: 72083

View this New Ford F-350SD for sale in Madras, OR.