New 2019 Ford F-350SD XL Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2019 Ford F-350SD Truck XL

New 2019 Ford F-350SD Truck  | Color: Oxford White  | Stock: 72137

    2019 Ford F-350SD XL 4D Crew Cab 4WD Oxford White Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel 6-Speed Automatic

    $700 off MSRP!

    4WD.

    Recent Arrival!

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $1,000 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019, $1,000 - F- Super Duty Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019

110V/400W Outlet

17" Argent Painted Steel Wheels

AM/FM Stereo

Front Center Armrest w/Storage

Manual driver lumbar support

Order Code 610A

3.73 Axle Ratio

HD Vinyl 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat

Power Equipment Group

Trailer Tow Mirrors w/Power Heated Glass

Power Front & Rear Seat Windows

Remote Keyless Entry

Trailer Brake Controller

Trip computer

Upfitter Switches (6)

Variably intermittent wipers

XL Value Package

4.2" Center-Stack Screen

Radio: AM/FM Stereo/MP3 Player

Chrome Rear Step Bumper

SYNC Communications & Entertainment System

  • Engine : 6.7L Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 4WD
  • Exterior Color : Oxford White Interior Color : MEDIUM EARTH GRAY
  • Stock # : 72137
  • VIN : 1FT8W3BT6KEE54771

  • BodyStyle: F-350
  • Engine: 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel engine
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Transmission: TorqShift® Heavy-Duty 6-speed Automatic Transmission with SelectShift™ (Diesel)
  • CargoBox: 8'
  • SeatType: Cloth 40/20/40 Split Bench Seats w/Center Armrest
  • WheelSize: 17" Argent Painted Steel Wheels w/Painted Hub Covers/Center Ornaments
  • WheelBase: Crew Cab®
  • WheelMaterial: 17" Argent Painted Steel Wheels w/Painted Hub Covers/Center Ornaments
  • Cab: Crew Cab®
  • SpecialPackage: XL Value Package

Exterior

  • BOX RAIL/TAILGATE MOLDINGS
  • DOOR HANDLES - BLACK
  • HEADLAMPS -WIPER ACTIVATED
  • LOCKING REMOVABLE TAILGATE
  • PICKUP BOX, TIE DOWN HOOKS -NA W/BOX DLT
  • SPARE TIRE AND WHEEL LOCK -NA W/BOX DLT
  • TOW HOOKS

  • 60/40 REAR BENCH W/FLIP-UP /FLIP-DOWN W/ HEAD RSTRNT
  • AIR COND, MANUAL FRONT
  • DRIVER SEAT-MANUAL LUMBAR
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
  • TILT/TELESCOPE STR COLUMN
  • VINYL SUN VISORS

Functional

  • 4-WHEEL ANTI-LOCK DISC BRAKING SYSTEM
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • JEWEL EFFECT HEADLAMPS
  • MANUAL LOCKING HUBS
  • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
  • MYKEY
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA NA W/BOX DLT

  • BELT-MINDER CHIME
  • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
  • SECURILOCK ANTI-THEFT SYS
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS

  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Gray
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Blue
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Gray
  • Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Lightning Blue Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony

New 2019 Ford F-350SD

Exterior Color: Oxford White

Vin Number: 1FT8W3BT6KEE54771

Stock: 72137

View this New Ford F-350SD for sale in Madras, OR.