Interior Color
Medium Earth Gray
Body
Cab/Chassis
RWD
Engine
6.7 V8

This Ford won't be on the lot long!

This is an excellent vehicle at an affordable price! A turbocharger is also included as an economical means of increasing performance. Top features include air conditioning, delay-off headlights, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, and much more.

We pride ourselves in the quality that we offer on all of our vehicles. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V…