New 2019 FordF-550SD

  • VIN: 1FDUF5HT8KEE87378
Silver
Interior Color
Gray
TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
6.7 Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel

  • Fully automatic headlights
  • Dual rear wheels
  • Trailer sway control

  • Programmable Engine Idle Shutdown - 5 Minute$250

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2019 Ford F-550SD DRW 2D Standard Cab DRW 4WD ingot silver metallic Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL V6 Ti-VCT 24V

    2019 Ford F-150 XL V6 Ti-VCT 2…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged