Body
Cab/Chassis
6.7 V8

  • Power Equipment Group$1,125
  • Trailer Tow Package$45
  • Platform Running Boards$445
  • XL Value Package$1,000
  • Limited Slip w/4.88 Axle Ratio$360

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!2019 Ford F-550SD XL DRW Cab/Chassis DRW 4WD Oxford White V8 6-Speed Automatic4WD, ABS brakes, Traction control.Recent Arrival! This truck is equipped with a Knapheide concrete body and ready to go to work. Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS.

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL V6 Ti-VCT 24V

    2019 Ford F-150 XL V6 Ti-VCT 2…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged