New 2019 Ford Fiesta S I4 Ti-VCT in Madras OR

    Factory Invoice Price: $14,954
    2019 Ford Fiesta S Ingot Silver
    FWD 5-Speed Manual 1.6L I4 Ti-VCT

    Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
    Recent Arrival! 27/35 City/Highway MPG

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $2,000 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019

CD player

Knee airbag

15" Steel Wheels w/Covers

Emergency communication system: 911 Assist

Front beverage holders

Bumpers: body-color

Front License Plate Bracket

Equipment Group 100A

Cloth Front Bucket Seats

Radio: AM/FM Stereo/CD Player/MP3 Capable

SYNC Communications & Entertainment System

Detailed Pricing

TS&S Ford

1733 SW Highway 97
Directions Madras, OR 97741

  • Call: (541) 475-7204 ext. 756
Ford Fiesta

  • BodyStyle: Sedan
  • ExteriorColor: Ingot Silver
  • InteriorColor: Charcoal Black
  • Engine: 1.6L Ti-VCT I-4 Engine
  • Drive: FWD
  • Transmission: 5-Speed Manual Transmission
  • SeatType: Cloth Bucket Bolsters Front Seats
  • WheelSize: 15-Inch Steel Wheel with Covers
  • WheelMaterial: 15-Inch Steel Wheel with Covers

Exterior

  • DOOR HANDLES - BODY COLOR
  • DUAL POWER MIRRORS
  • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
  • GLASS - SOLAR-TINTED
  • GRILLE - 5 BAR, CHROME
  • HEADLAMPS-HALOGEN
  • INTEGRATED BLIND SPOT MIRR
  • VARIABLE INTERVAL WIPERS

Interior

  • 60/40 SPLIT FOLD REAR SEAT
  • AIR CONDITIONING-MANUAL
  • AUTOLOCK
  • BUCKET SEATS-MANUAL 6-WAY DRIVER, 4-WAY FRONT PASS
  • DOOR LOCKS - POWER
  • DUAL VANITY MIRRORS
  • FRONT FLOOR MATS
  • POWERPOINTS - 12V
  • REAR-WINDOW DEFROSTER

  • 4.2" CENTER STACK MULTI- FUNCTION DISPLAY
  • AM/FM SINGLE CD/MP3, 6SPKR
  • DOME LAMP & MAP LIGHTS
  • FRONT DISC REAR DRUM BRAKES (ABS)
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • POWER STEERING W/EPAS
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
  • SYNC WITH APPLINK

  • ADJUSTABLE SAFETY BELTS
  • ADVANCETRAC ESC
  • AIRBAG - DRIVER KNEE
  • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
  • AIRBAGS - SIDE AIR CURTAIN
  • FRT-PASS SENSING SYSTEM
  • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR SYS

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 1.5L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Magnetic
  • Interior Color: Ebony
  • Engine: 2.5L i-VCT
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Magnetic
  • Interior Color: Ebony Stone
  • Engine: 1.6L I4 Ti-VCT
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: Charcoal Black

New 2019 Ford Fiesta

Exterior Color: Ingot Silver

Vin Number: 3FADP4AJ1KM123128

Stock: 72029

View this New Ford Fiesta for sale in Madras, OR.