New 2019 Ford Fiesta SE I4 Ti-VCT in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2019 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SE

New 2019 Ford Fiesta Hatchback  | Color: Lightning Blue Metallic  | Stock: 71954

    Factory Invoice Price: $17,501
    2019 Ford Fiesta SE Lightning Blue Metallic
    FWD Automatic 1.6L I4 Ti-VCT

    Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
    27/37 City/Highway MPG

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $2,000 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019

Spoiler

CD player

Equipment Group 200A

Wheels: 15" Sparkle Silver Painted Aluminum

Unique Cloth Front Bucket Seats

Radio: AM/FM Stereo/CD Player/MP3 Capable

Bumpers: body-color

Front reading lights

Front License Plate Bracket

Knee airbag

Front beverage holders

Emergency communication system: 911 Assist

Rear window wiper

SYNC Communications & Entertainment System

TS&S Ford

1733 SW Highway 97
Directions Madras, OR 97741

  • Call: (541) 475-7204 ext. 756
Ford Fiesta
  • Ford Smart Bonus

  • BodyStyle: Hatchback
  • ExteriorColor: Lightning Blue
  • InteriorColor: Charcoal Black
  • Engine: 1.6L Ti-VCT I-4 Engine
  • Drive: FWD
  • Transmission: PowerShift Automatic Transmission with SelectShift®
  • SeatType: Cloth Bucket Embossed Bolsters Front Seats
  • WheelSize: 15-Inch Sparkle Silver-Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelMaterial: 15-Inch Sparkle Silver-Painted Aluminum Wheels

Exterior

  • DOOR HANDLES - BODY COLOR
  • DUAL POWER MIRRORS
  • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
  • GLASS - SOLAR-TINTED
  • GRILLE - 5 BAR, CHROME
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTOMATIC
  • INTEGRATED BLIND SPOT MIRR
  • REAR SPOILER
  • REAR WIPER
  • VARIABLE INTERVAL WIPERS

Interior

  • 1-TOUCH UP/DOWN DRIVER WIN
  • 60/40 SPLIT FOLD REAR SEAT
  • AUTOLOCK
  • BUCKET SEATS-MANUAL 6-WAY DRIVER, 4-WAY FRONT PASS
  • CENTER CONSOLE W/ARMREST
  • CRUISE CONTROL
  • DUAL VANITY MIRRORS
  • OVERHEAD CONSOLE
  • POWERPOINTS - 12V
  • REAR DOME LAMP
  • REAR-WINDOW DEFROSTER

  • 4.2" CENTER STACK MULTI- FUNCTION DISPLAY
  • AM/FM SINGLE CD/MP3, 6SPKR
  • FRONT DISC REAR DRUM BRAKES (ABS)
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • MESSAGE CENTER W/TRIP CPTR
  • MYKEY
  • POWER STEERING W/EPAS
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
  • SYNC WITH APPLINK
  • WIPER ACTIVATED HEADLAMPS

  • ADJUSTABLE SAFETY BELTS
  • ADVANCETRAC ESC
  • AIRBAG - DRIVER KNEE
  • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
  • AIRBAGS - SIDE AIR CURTAIN
  • FRT-PASS SENSING SYSTEM
  • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR SYS

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 1.6L I4 Ti-VCT
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Magnetic
  • Interior Color: Charcoal Black

New 2019 Ford Fiesta

Exterior Color: Lightning Blue Metallic

Vin Number: 3FADP4EJ8KM110998

Stock: 71954

View this New Ford Fiesta for sale in Madras, OR.