New 2019 Ford Fusion SE EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT in Madras OR

    Factory Invoice Price: $26,438
    2019 Ford Fusion SE Oxford White
    AWD 6-Speed Automatic EcoBoost 2.0L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
    6-Speed Automatic, AWD.
    Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
    20/29 City/Highway MPG

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $750 - EcoBoost Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019, $2,000 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019

P0T01 - SE AWD

  • Fusion SE All-Wheel-Drive Package

Heated front seats

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Rear anti-roll bar

Lane Departure Warning System

Rear Parking Sensors

Front dual zone A/C

Low tire pressure warning

Alloy wheels

Bumpers: body-color

Automatic temperature control

Front reading lights

Front License Plate Bracket

Ignition disable

Blind spot sensor: Ford Co-Pilot360 - Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) warning

Radio data system

Power passenger seat

Knee airbag

Emergency communication system: 911 Assist

Rain sensing wipers

Fusion SE All-Wheel-Drive Package

Premium Floor Liners Front & Rear

Heated Front Seats

Upgraded Sideview Mirrors w/Heat

Speed-Sensitive Wipers

6 Speakers

Auto High-beam Headlights

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Four wheel independent suspension

Equipment Group 150A

Cloth Front Bucket Seats

Radio: AM/FM/MP3 Stereo

SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System

SiriusXM Radio

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

TS&S Ford

1733 SW Highway 97
Directions Madras, OR 97741

  • Call: (541) 475-7204 ext. 756
Ford Fusion
  • Ford Smart Bonus

  • BodyStyle: Gas
  • ExteriorColor: Oxford White
  • InteriorColor: Medium Light Stone
  • Engine: 2.0L EcoBoost® I-4 Engine
  • Drive: Intelligent All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
  • Transmission: Six-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • SeatType: Cloth Front Bucket Seats with 60/40 Split Rear-Seat
  • WheelSize: 18-inch Machined-Face Aluminum Wheels with Magnetic Painted Pockets
  • WheelMaterial: 18-inch Machined-Face Aluminum Wheels with Magnetic Painted Pockets

  • GLASS - SOLAR-TINTED
  • HEADLAMP COURTESY DELAY
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HIGH BEAM
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTOLAMP (ON/OFF)
  • MANUAL FOLD POWER MIRRORS
  • TAIL LAMPS - LED
  • WIPERS - RAIN-SENSING

Interior

  • 60/40 SPLIT FOLD REAR SEAT
  • AUTO-DIM REARVIEW MIRROR
  • CENTER CONSOLE W/STORAGE
  • DUAL-ZONE ELECTRONIC AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL
  • POWERPOINTS - 12V (2)
  • ROTARY GEAR SHIFT DIAL
  • SEATS-10-WAY PWR DRIVER & 6-WAY PWR PASS
  • SMART CHARGING USB PORT(2)
  • TILT STEERING WHL/ CRUISE & AUDIO CONTROLS
  • WINDOWS-1-TOUCH UP/DOWN FRONT/REAR
  • WINDOWS-GLOBAL OPEN/CLOSE

Functional

  • AM/FM, MP3, 6-SPEAKERS
  • BLIS (BLIND SPOT INFO SYS)
  • LANE-KEEPING SYSTEM/ALERT
  • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
  • PUSH-BUTTON START
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
  • REVERSE SENSING SYSTEM
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SYNC3 8" SCRN W/APPLINK

  • ADVANCETRAC ESC
  • AIRBAG-DRIVER/PASS KNEE
  • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
  • AIRBAGS - SIDE AIR CURTAIN
  • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • SECURILOCK ANTI-THEFT SYS
  • TPMS - INDIVIDUAL

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 3.5L V6 Ti-VCT
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: White Platinum Clearcoat Metallic
  • Interior Color: Dune
  • Engine: 1.6L I4 Ti-VCT
  • Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
  • Exterior Color: Ingot Silver
  • Interior Color: Charcoal Black
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Shadow Black
  • Interior Color: Charcoal Black

New 2019 Ford Fusion

Exterior Color: Oxford White

Vin Number: 3FA6P0T99KR115690

Stock: 71967

View this New Ford Fusion for sale in Madras, OR.