New 2019 FordFusion S Sedan

  • VIN: 3FA6P0G77KR149393

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to Andrew Calderon 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
Magnetic
Interior Color
Ebony Stone
Body
Sedan
FWD
Engine
2.5 2.5L i-VCT
Ford Fusion

Highlighted Features

  • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
  • FULLY AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS
  • SECURITY SYSTEM

  • GLASS - SOLAR-TINTED
  • HEADLAMP COURTESY DELAY
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HIGH BEAM
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTOLAMP (ON/OFF)
  • MANUAL FOLD POWER MIRRORS
  • TAIL LAMPS - LED
  • WIPERS - RAIN-SENSING
  • AM/FM/MP3, 4SPKR
  • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
  • BLIS (BLIND SPOT INFO SYS)
  • LANE-KEEPING SYSTEM/ALERT
  • POWER STEERING W/EPAS
  • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
  • PUSH-BUTTON START
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
  • 60/40 SPLIT FOLD REAR SEAT
  • AUTO-DIM REARVIEW MIRROR
  • BUCKET SEATS-MANUAL 6-WAY DRIVER, 4-WAY FRONT PASS
  • CENTER CONSOLE W/ARMREST, STORAGE & 2 CUPHOLDERS
  • CLOTH SEATING SURFACES
  • POWERPOINTS - 12V (2)
  • ROTARY GEAR SHIFT DIAL
  • TILT STEERING WHL/ CRUISE & AUDIO CONTROLS
  • WINDOWS-1-TOUCH UP/DOWN FRONT/REAR
  • WINDOWS-GLOBAL OPEN/CLOSE
  • ADVANCETRAC ESC
  • AIRBAG-DRIVER/PASS KNEE
  • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
  • AIRBAGS - SIDE AIR CURTAIN
  • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • SECURILOCK ANTI-THEFT SYS
  • SECURITY SYSTEM
  • TPMS - INDIVIDUAL
  • BodyStyle: Gas
  • Drive: Front-Wheel Drive (FWD)
  • Engine: 2.5L i-VCT engine
  • ExteriorColor: Magnetic
  • InteriorColor: Ebony Stone
  • RapidSpec: 100A
  • SeatType: Cloth Front Bucket Seats with 60/40 Split Rear-Seat
  • SpecialPackage: Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist Package
  • Transmission: Six-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • WheelMaterial: 16-inch Steel Wheels with Silver-Painted Covers
  • WheelSize: 16-inch Steel Wheels with Silver-Painted Covers

Dealer Notes

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2019 Ford Fusion S FWD Magnetic 2.5L i-VCT 6-Speed Automatic

$6,030 off MSRP!

6-Speed Automatic, 4 Speakers, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Adaptive Cruise Control w/Stop & Go, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Blind spot sensor: Ford Co-Pilot360 - Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) warning, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, Delay-off headlights, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control, Emergency communication system: 911 Assist, Equipment Group 100A, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Front License Plate Bracket, Knee airbag, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Overhead airbag, Panic alarm, Passenger vanity mirror, Power steering, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear reading lights, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Speed-sensing steering, Speed-Sensitive Wipers, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System, SYNC Communications & Entertainment System, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System, Wheels: 16" Steel w/Silver-Painted Covers.
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
21/31 City/Highway MPG

* JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS) Not all customers qualify for all rebates$1500 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 03/02/2020 $2000 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 02/03/2020 $500 - Select Inventory Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 03/02/2020

  • Solid Performer

    By lonewolf on Thursday, January 18, 2018

    5.0
    Fusion SE model with Eco boost Engine has excellent pull power. I have been driving it for 4 years and I dont have any complaints yet. I do regular maintenance like Oil Change every 6-8 months .Back seat riders feel comfortable and its a very solid highway rider. The build looks heavy, tough and seals the highway noise perfectly. I never had problem with battery/ignition even during the coldest weather . I love this vehicle for its style and reliability.
  • Awesome midsize sedan! My best car yet.

    By Jeff on Tuesday, July 02, 2019

    5.0
    I recently bought a 2019 Ford Fusion SE FWD after test driving the new Toyota Camry as well as the Chevy Malibu. After all the great reviews that I read online I assumed the new Camry would be exceptional. I found the car very noisy during the test drive (I drove the 2019 Camry SE). Nice looking but not very refined. The Chevy Malibu was smooth but also noisy with the base 1.5 litre engine. I then test drove the Ford Fusion and fell in love. The car is stunning. Excellent styling, refined interior (even the SE model). The driving dynamics shocked me. The Fusion’s handling is very sharp while still providing a very smooth ride and luxury level quietness in the cabin. The Ford Sync 3 infotainment system is intuitive and user friendly. The car is almost like a fully loaded car in the SE version: heated front seats, rain sensing wipers, co-pilot 360 safety features, wifi hot spot, apple car play/android auto, remove start from my phone, electronic parking break, power seats for the driver and front passenger, passive entry, 17 inch alloys (with Michelin tires), capless fuel gas tank, auto-dimming rear view mirror, power and heated mirrors, push button start, etc.... You really owe it to yourself to test drive the Fusion if you are looking for a midsize car. Notice that car reviewers give huge marks to the Honda Accord and Toyota Camry, but consumers give better reviews of the Fusion. In terms of fuel economy I hit 40mpg on the highway when using cruise control at 65mph. I have the 1.5 litre Ecoboost engine. This car is exceptional! Regards, Jeff
  • Turned out to be a good car

    By LeAFiona on Wednesday, June 19, 2019

    4.0
    Had an issue with a recall, but before and after that, the car has been excellent and runs really well on the highway. Gas mileage is pretty good if you drive her with care and not speeding around. It is comfortable and I love how it feels behind the wheel. Overall, very happy.

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8

    2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8 157"…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2020 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBo…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged