New 2019 Ford Fusion S i-VCT in Madras OR

    Factory Invoice Price: $23,978
    2019 Ford Fusion S Magnetic
    FWD 6-Speed Automatic 2.5L i-VCT
    6-Speed Automatic, 4 Speakers, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Adaptive Cruise Control w/Stop & Go, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Blind spot sensor: Ford Co-Pilot360 - Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) warning, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, Delay-off headlights, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control, Emergency communication system: 911 Assist, Equipment Group 100A, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Front License Plate Bracket, Knee airbag, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Overhead airbag, Panic alarm, Passenger vanity mirror, Power steering, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear reading lights, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Speed-sensing steering, Speed-Sensitive Wipers, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System, SYNC Communications & Entertainment System, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System, Wheels: 16" Steel w/Silver-Painted Covers.
    Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
    21/31 City/Highway MPG

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $2,000 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 04/01/2019

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System

Rear anti-roll bar

Bumpers: body-color

4 Speakers

SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System

Front reading lights

Front License Plate Bracket

Equipment Group 100A

Wheels: 16" Steel w/Silver-Painted Covers

Cloth Front Bucket Seats

Radio: AM/FM/MP3 Stereo

Blind spot sensor: Ford Co-Pilot360 - Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) warning

Radio data system

Knee airbag

Emergency communication system: 911 Assist

Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control

Rain sensing wipers

Speed-Sensitive Wipers

Auto High-beam Headlights

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Four wheel independent suspension

Adaptive Cruise Control w/Stop & Go

SYNC Communications & Entertainment System

Detailed Pricing

TS&S Ford

1733 SW Highway 97
Directions Madras, OR 97741

  • Call: (541) 475-7204 ext. 756
Ford Fusion

  • BodyStyle: Gas
  • ExteriorColor: Magnetic
  • InteriorColor: Ebony Stone
  • Engine: 2.5L i-VCT engine
  • Drive: Front-Wheel Drive (FWD)
  • Transmission: Six-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • SeatType: Cloth Front Bucket Seats with 60/40 Split Rear-Seat
  • WheelSize: 16-inch Steel Wheels with Silver-Painted Covers
  • WheelMaterial: 16-inch Steel Wheels with Silver-Painted Covers
  • SpecialPackage: Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist Package

  • GLASS - SOLAR-TINTED
  • HEADLAMP COURTESY DELAY
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HIGH BEAM
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTOLAMP (ON/OFF)
  • MANUAL FOLD POWER MIRRORS
  • TAIL LAMPS - LED
  • WIPERS - RAIN-SENSING

Interior

  • 60/40 SPLIT FOLD REAR SEAT
  • AUTO-DIM REARVIEW MIRROR
  • BUCKET SEATS-MANUAL 6-WAY DRIVER, 4-WAY FRONT PASS
  • CENTER CONSOLE W/ARMREST, STORAGE & 2 CUPHOLDERS
  • CLOTH SEATING SURFACES
  • POWERPOINTS - 12V (2)
  • ROTARY GEAR SHIFT DIAL
  • TILT STEERING WHL/ CRUISE & AUDIO CONTROLS
  • WINDOWS-1-TOUCH UP/DOWN FRONT/REAR
  • WINDOWS-GLOBAL OPEN/CLOSE

Functional

  • AM/FM/MP3, 4SPKR
  • BLIS (BLIND SPOT INFO SYS)
  • LANE-KEEPING SYSTEM/ALERT
  • POWER STEERING W/EPAS
  • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
  • PUSH-BUTTON START
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY

  • ADVANCETRAC ESC
  • AIRBAG-DRIVER/PASS KNEE
  • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
  • AIRBAGS - SIDE AIR CURTAIN
  • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • SECURILOCK ANTI-THEFT SYS
  • TPMS - INDIVIDUAL

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 1.6L I4 Ti-VCT
  • Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
  • Exterior Color: Ingot Silver
  • Interior Color: Charcoal Black
  • Engine: 1.5L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Magnetic
  • Interior Color: Ebony
  • Engine: 1.6L I4 Ti-VCT
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: Charcoal Black

New 2019 Ford Fusion

Exterior Color: Magnetic

Vin Number: 3FA6P0G77KR149393

Stock: 71961

View this New Ford Fusion for sale in Madras, OR.