New 2019 FordMustang Ecoboost Premium Coupe

  • VIN: 1FA6P8TH6K5194955
Green
Interior Color
Ebony
Body
Coupe
RWD
Engine
2.3 EcoBoost 2.3L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
Ford Mustang

  • Over-the-Top Racing Stripe$475

Not all customers qualify for all rebates $1,750 - Special Package Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 09/30/2019

  • Who doesn’t love a Mustang

    By SD Jones on Saturday, August 10, 2019

    5.0
    I was looking for something sporty that I can use as a daily driver that didn’t have as stiff a ride as my outgoing Subaru WRX. I was drawn to the mustang for several reasons, but one was the current incentives. Once I test drove the car, I just fell in love with it. Awesome classic Mustang styling both on the interior and exterior. I love the 8 inch infotainment screen with the Apple CarPlay and voice activation. I choose a package with with all season Goodyear F1 tires and upgraded rims with black inlay over chrome . Great ride quality. 5 driving modes. Wet,sport,normal,track & drag. I got a great deal on a 19 left over. 5k off sticker. 0% financing for 72 months.
  • Great Vehicle

    By ZoomZoom on Sunday, July 21, 2019

    5.0
    The combination of features, design and performance are unbeatable at this price point. I have a 2015 and it feels well built, especially for a launch year car after 30k miles. I still get walked up to at gas stations and admiration driving it, something not many much more expensive cars get. I think the EB is an excellent application, it goes when you want it to, or gets 28 MPG on the highway if cruising, it really is the best of both. With BLIS, cooled seats and full touchscreen it has everything you would want, and the styling has an endearing quality to it even after a refresh. Seats are comfortable if a little short, and the ride is firm. I have driven a Challenger and it feels so ponderous and huge by comparison, and a Camaro feels like driving a mail slot. If you're looking for a sporty car that wont break the bank or be on the side of the road look no further!
  • That's a lot of PERFORMANCE for only $26,000 bucks

    By the next pony boy on Tuesday, July 16, 2019

    4.0
    So out of the blue I decided to get a 2019 Mustang 2.3 coupe. I was not even considering a Mustang,but a great deal fell into my lap , and now I'm Pony boy...fun to drive with a lot of curb appeal. I don't want to here how the back seats are cramped,in this segment of cars all back seats have short comings....Besides the awesome performance, I was really surprised how well the fuel economy is in this beast, I avg 22 MPG overall, that's only 2 milles less per gallon then my prevoius car that had only 170 hp vs. the Stang at 310 hp.One more surprise, a huge trunk....PONY BOY OVER AN OUT.

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V…