New 2019 FordMustang Ecoboost Premium Coupe

  • VIN: 1FA6P8TH6K5194955
  • Stock: 72211
In Transit
to TS and S Ford
Location Details
Green
Interior Color
Ebony
Body
Coupe
RWD
Engine
2.3 EcoBoost 2.3L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
Ford Mustang

  • Wheels: 18" x 8" Machined-Face Aluminum$295
  • Over-the-Top Racing Stripe$475

Not all customers qualify for all rebates $1,500 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019

  • The car is very nice, solid and good looking

    By JWMust2016 on Thursday, March 01, 2018

    5.0
    I have the v-6 mustang. The horsepower at the price is very good. The car handles extremely well. Its design is great. You get a lot for the money.The problem is how much less it is valued compared to all other mustang models. It seems like 3/4 the car at half the value of a GT.Maybe I am wrong. The value drop is ridiculous. Sadly for this reason, buyers should skip the cheapest model. Go for as much, or more car that you can afford.
  • Almost a number 1!

    By Dog on Tuesday, June 13, 2017

    5.0
    I really like the changes made to the 2015. I was a little concerned about the the 4-cylinder EcoBoost but it turned out very positive. If you can get over not hearing a V-8 and your ego is in check, the EcoBoost 2.3 is excellent. It does have its own distinctive sound which I liked from the very beginning. Mines a 6-speed auto due to previous injuries. In Sport Mode, both the steering and the engine are really responsive! The Paddle Shifters work like a Formula 1 car, sort of. Bad news is I HATE the dash, specifically the instruments. I cant read them when I get sun glare. Maybe its just me but thats it. Good car! Fun car!
  • As much fun as you can have with your clothes on.

    By Lobo 79 on Monday, May 23, 2016

    5.0
    My basis for comparison: In 2006 I bought a '06 Porsche Boxster. Great car, fun to drive, expensive to service. In 2012 I bought a new Audi S4. Again great car, too civilized for my taste, didn't care for the "automated manual" transmission, heavy in the corners. In 2016 I bought this GT Premium. It is powerful, a blast to drive - especially since I only have the performance options -, and it's inexpensive to keep. I won't bad mouth the other cars but I will say I like the mustang better than the Audi S4 just based on performance and handling alone.

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoos…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged