New 2019 FordMustang Roush Stage 3 GT Premium Coupe

  • VIN: 1FA6P8CF9K5144209
  • Stock: RO72062
Shadow Black
Interior Color
Ebony
Body
Coupe
Transmission
6-Speed Manual
Drivetrain
RWD
Engine
5 5.0L V8 Ti-VCT
Ford Mustang

  • Active Valve Performance Exhaust$895
  • GT Performance Package$3,995
  • Voice-Activated Touch-Screen Navigation System$795
  • Wheels: 18" x 8" Machined-Face Aluminum$295

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

The 2019 ROUSH Stage 3 unleashes the true potential of the Mustang. The Stage 3 starts with Ford's powerful 5.0L V8 engine and adds a ROUSH Phase 1 Supercharger to produce an unprecedented 710 horsepower and 610 lb-ft of torque, which gives the ROUSH Stage 3 more power to handle the competition on or off the track. The available 3-way adjustable coilover suspension system custom tuned by Jack Roush Jr. produces supreme corner-carving ability.

To match the ROUSH ultra high performance engine, the Stage 3 comes equipped with custom ROUSH-designed wheels wrapped in Continental ExtremeContactâ„¢ Sport tires, tested to the limits by championship race car drivers. This performance combination enables 1.07g on the skid-pad.

2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2D Coupe RWD Shadow Black 5.0L V8 Ti-VCT 6-Speed Manual

$1,500 off MSRP!

Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $2,250 - Special Package Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 09/30/2019

  • Great Vehicle

    By ZoomZoom on Sunday, July 21, 2019

    5.0
    The combination of features, design and performance are unbeatable at this price point. I have a 2015 and it feels well built, especially for a launch year car after 30k miles. I still get walked up to at gas stations and admiration driving it, something not many much more expensive cars get. I think the EB is an excellent application, it goes when you want it to, or gets 28 MPG on the highway if cruising, it really is the best of both. With BLIS, cooled seats and full touchscreen it has everything you would want, and the styling has an endearing quality to it even after a refresh. Seats are comfortable if a little short, and the ride is firm. I have driven a Challenger and it feels so ponderous and huge by comparison, and a Camaro feels like driving a mail slot. If you're looking for a sporty car that wont break the bank or be on the side of the road look no further!
  • I love the Ps

    By OB on Monday, July 01, 2019

    4.0
    I bought my 2016 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 with the performance package new and to date i still love it with approximately 24,000 miles covered on that odometer. After the breaking-in period -(you've got to break in a pony before the gallop)- I drove it from the west coast to the east coast where it now reside. Yes I had the AC evaporator replaced under warranty but i've had no other problems thus far. -(I give thanks). Beautiful car, I love the power and the roar and love seeing the faces of those haters in my rearview mirror. I find the seats comfortable and vehicle options fine and i've accepted the 'no passenger in the back seat privilege' (lol) -after all, its a pony not a buggy. I need to install a nose cam for parking purposes. I am ready for the upgrade to a Shelby GT350, did i say Shelby GT350 or GT500? Maybe i said more Horse Power. Regardless, you got the message. Great Car.
  • Excellent car to drive daily!

    By M on Wednesday, March 20, 2019

    5.0
    Fantastic ownership experience with this vehicle!

  • 2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged