New 2019 Ford Mustang GT V8 Ti-VCT in Madras OR

    2019 Ford Mustang GT 2D Coupe RWD Shadow Black 5.0L V8 Ti-VCT 6-Speed Manual

    Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $1,500 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 07/01/2019

Spoiler

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Rear anti-roll bar

Voltmeter

AM/FM Stereo w/MP3 Player

Driver vanity mirror

Rear Parking Sensors

Alloy wheels

Bumpers: body-color

AM/FM Stereo

Radio data system

Power passenger seat

Knee airbag

Emergency communication system: 911 Assist

Front fog lights

Equipment Group 301A

Cloth Bucket Seats

Electronic Stability Control

Speed-Sensitive Wipers

6 Speakers

SiriusXM Radio

Four wheel independent suspension

Proximity keyless entry

Occupant sensing airbag

3.55 TORSEN Limited Slip Rear-Axle

SYNC Communications & Entertainment System

Ford Mustang

  • BodyStyle: Fastback
  • ExteriorColor: Shadow Black
  • InteriorColor: Ebony
  • Engine: 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine (PFDI)
  • Drive: RWD
  • Transmission: 6-speed Manual Transmission with Rev Matching
  • SeatType: Cloth Seats
  • WheelSize: 18-Inch Machined-Face Aluminum with High-Gloss Ebony Black-Painted Pockets Wheels
  • WheelMaterial: 18-Inch Machined-Face Aluminum with High-Gloss Ebony Black-Painted Pockets Wheels

  • FOG LAMPS-LED
  • GRILLE-PAINTED BLACK
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTOLAMP (ON/OFF)
  • HEADLAMPS- LED WITH SIGNATURE LIGHTING
  • HOOD VENTS
  • MIRRORS -MAN-FOLD POWER W/ INTEGRATED BLIND SPOT
  • QUAD TIP DUAL EXHAUST
  • TAILLAMPS-LED W/SEQUENTIAL TURN SIGNAL
  • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT

Interior

  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • AUTODIM REARVIEW MIRROR
  • CENTER CONSOLE W/ARMREST
  • DUAL ILLUM VANITY MIRRORS
  • FLOOR MATS - FRONT
  • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL W/CRUISE AND AUDIO CONTRO
  • POWER DRIV AND PASS SEATS - 6-WAY
  • POWERPOINTS (2)
  • SMART CHARGING USB PORT(2)
  • SPLIT FOLD REAR SEAT
  • TILT/TELESCOPE STR COLUMN
  • WINDOWS - GLOBAL OPEN

Functional

  • AM/FM WITH MP3
  • ELECTRONIC PWR ASST STEER
  • INDEPENDENT REAR SUSPEN
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • LIMITED SLIP REAR AXLE
  • MYKEY
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • REVERSE SENSING SYSTEM
  • SELECTABLE DRIVE MODES
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SYNC3 8" SCRN W/APPLINK
  • TRACK APPS

Warranty

  • 3YR/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER

  • ADVANCETRAC ESC
  • AIRBAG-DRIVER/PASS KNEE
  • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
  • AIRBAGS - SIDE AIR CURTAIN
  • INDIV TIRE PRESS MONIT SYS
  • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • SECURILOCK PASS ANTI THEFT
  • SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS

Similar Vehicles

  • Engine: 5L V8 Ti-VCT
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
  • Exterior Color: Shadow Black
  • Interior Color: Ebony
  • Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
  • Exterior Color: Ruby Red Metallic
  • Interior Color: Ebony
  • Engine: 5L V8 Ti-VCT
  • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Magnetic
  • Interior Color: Showstopper Red

New 2019 Ford Mustang

Exterior Color: Shadow Black

Vin Number: 1FA6P8CF2K5169789

Stock: 72117

View this New Ford Mustang for sale in Madras, OR.