White
Body/Seating
Truck/4 seats
Transmission
10 speed automatic
Drivetrain
four-wheel
Engine
2.3 EcoBoost 2.3L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
Ford Ranger

Highlighted Features

  • Emergency communication system
  • Wireless phone connectivity
  • Exterior parking camera rear
  • Steering wheel mounted audio controls
  • Fully automatic headlights
  • Trailer sway control

  • FX4 Off-Road Package$1,295

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2019 Ford Ranger 4WD Oxford White EcoBoost 2.3L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT 10-Speed Automatic

  • Awesome truck!

    By Ron on Monday, April 01, 2019

    5.0
    Was skeptical of the 4 cylinder until I drove it....270 horsepower, this thing will fly! The 10 speed transmission is incredible. I switched from a 2016 Tacoma and have no regrets. Ford should have been building this truck long ago! Only disappointment is that a sunroof wasn't available.
  • Very nice truck if you want to pay the price

    By Agatehunter54 on Monday, February 18, 2019

    4.0
    The 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat drives smoother than my 94 Ranger V6 did, with a lot more power. Highway ride is good, but a rougher road will give you a bumpier ride, though it is not that bad. The turbo engine and 10 speed transmission work great together. Acceleration is effortless and really gets going when punching the gas. I actually have to concentrate on not accelerating too fast. The start/stop feature of the engine when at a stop works well. There is a little shake when the engine starts again, but it's not bad. Most of the time, it is not noticeable. It can be turned off if it bothers you, but I prefer the better gas mileage. The interior is nice and comfortable. Even the backseat is tolerable. When adjusted for myself (5'10") as the driver, I can fit in the backseat with plenty of head room and tolerable knee space. Definitely better than the Tacoma. Interior storage is not the best, with a small but deep center armrest console (16.9 oz. water bottles can fit upright inside), a typical glovebox and 2 storage bins under the back seat. (For some rope or bungie cords, maybe tire chains, but not sure.) It would be nice to have larger bins. The open bin on the top of the dash would be much better with a lid. I can't see putting anything in it because of the reflection on the windshield and the heat of the sun. There are plenty of cup or bottle holders in the cab. The 2 console cup holders are not huge, but big enough. I'm not sure if a "Big Gulp" or a big coffee cup would fit. Button layout is ok once you get acquainted with them. Some of the controls are duplicated in the 8" touchscreen. The tech stuff is all good (Love that 8" screen), and the B&O sound system sounds great. Wi-Fi will cost a minimum of $60.00 a year after the free subscription expires. To get the accessories that you want, you are forced to take several items that you don't want, or leave something off, which is their way of upping the price you pay. The plastic bed liner is just ok, with the 6 low tie downs for tying cargo up covered with large rubber covers that are a pain. But it includes a 12 volt receptacle at the rear of the bed, so I'll deal with it. The tailgate drops heavily if let go, but it is made of aluminum, so it is a lot lighter to lift or let down. I never let it drop anyway and appreciate that it lifts so easily. The hood and front fenders are also made of aluminum. The safety suite of sensors are awesome. It's great to have them when parking in a parking lot or in the garage. Not sure of the gas mileage yet, as I'm on the first tank, but it's better than my 94 Ranger for sure. I spent more than I had planned, but it's all forgotten when I'm driving it.
  • best mid sized truck on the market. Love it

    By steve on Monday, January 28, 2019

    5.0
    there is nothing that I don't love about the ranger, worth every penny

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL V6 Ti-VCT 24V

    2019 Ford F-150 XL V6 Ti-VCT 2…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged