New 2019 FordRanger XLT Truck

  • VIN: 1FTER1FH0KLA35587
Oxford White
Interior Color
Ebony
Automatic
2.3 EcoBoost 2.3L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
Ford Ranger

  • FX4 Off-Road Package$1,295
  • Electronic-Locking Rear Differential$420
  • Manual-Sliding Rear-Window$225
  • Wheels: 17" Silver-Painted Aluminum$435

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2019 Ford Ranger 4WD Oxford White EcoBoost 2.3L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT 10-Speed Automatic

4WD.

Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $1,500 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 09/03/2019

  • Enjoyable first

    By Rick on Thursday, May 23, 2019

    5.0
    This is my first Ranger. I had experience with a 2007 Tacoma, which I thought was a very smooth ride and idle vehicle (would forget it was on smooth idle). I traded my 2011 F150 because I wanted something a bit smaller yet capable. I got nearly the same capability and more. Initially it didn't seem to be that great of a ride and felt a little squirrelly. After getting it home and playing with all the buttons and features it was an easy fix. Once I adjust the settings to my preferences everything seemed smooth as crab dipping butter. I took it on a 100 mile drive to get a really good feel. At 70+ MPH I was easily getting over 26 MPG. The ride on good roads was as smooth as my Grandaddies 1977 Buick. It does feel a bit light in the tail with no cargo. I am stepping down from a 150 so I expect differences in feel. The power is effortless. I caught my speedometer sneaking up on me quickly more than once. The adaptive speed control and braking Assist features were far too sensitive for my liking. I was almost choked out when the Ranger decided to hard brake for a vehicle exiting the state road on the right side. So the braking sensors and systems work really well!! The highlight of the ride was getting everything adjusted to me and then enjoying the experience. I am 6'1", most of it torso, and I was able to easily adjust everything for a nice fit. Although a longer/larger center console would be nice for an armrest. The road noise inside the cabin was nearly non existent. It was just me and my music ripping down the road on a joyride. I haven't really jumped on the gas yet but I know once you are up to highway speeds it's very easy to keep climbing.
  • Very nice truck if you want to pay the price

    By Agatehunter54 on Monday, February 18, 2019

    4.0
    The 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat drives smoother than my 94 Ranger V6 did, with a lot more power. Highway ride is good, but a rougher road will give you a bumpier ride, though it is not that bad. The turbo engine and 10 speed transmission work great together. Acceleration is effortless and really gets going when punching the gas. I actually have to concentrate on not accelerating too fast. The start/stop feature of the engine when at a stop works well. There is a little shake when the engine starts again, but it's not bad. Most of the time, it is not noticeable. It can be turned off if it bothers you, but I prefer the better gas mileage. The interior is nice and comfortable. Even the backseat is tolerable. When adjusted for myself (5'10") as the driver, I can fit in the backseat with plenty of head room and tolerable knee space. Definitely better than the Tacoma. Interior storage is not the best, with a small but deep center armrest console (16.9 oz. water bottles can fit upright inside), a typical glovebox and 2 storage bins under the back seat. (For some rope or bungie cords, maybe tire chains, but not sure.) It would be nice to have larger bins. The open bin on the top of the dash would be much better with a lid. I can't see putting anything in it because of the reflection on the windshield and the heat of the sun. There are plenty of cup or bottle holders in the cab. The 2 console cup holders are not huge, but big enough. I'm not sure if a "Big Gulp" or a big coffee cup would fit. Button layout is ok once you get acquainted with them. Some of the controls are duplicated in the 8" touchscreen. The tech stuff is all good (Love that 8" screen), and the B&O sound system sounds great. Wi-Fi will cost a minimum of $60.00 a year after the free subscription expires. To get the accessories that you want, you are forced to take several items that you don't want, or leave something off, which is their way of upping the price you pay. The plastic bed liner is just ok, with the 6 low tie downs for tying cargo up covered with large rubber covers that are a pain. But it includes a 12 volt receptacle at the rear of the bed, so I'll deal with it. The tailgate drops heavily if let go, but it is made of aluminum, so it is a lot lighter to lift or let down. I never let it drop anyway and appreciate that it lifts so easily. The hood and front fenders are also made of aluminum. The safety suite of sensors are awesome. It's great to have them when parking in a parking lot or in the garage. Not sure of the gas mileage yet, as I'm on the first tank, but it's better than my 94 Ranger for sure. I spent more than I had planned, but it's all forgotten when I'm driving it.
  • So glad I chose the Ranger

    By Ryan on Wednesday, June 12, 2019

    5.0
    If you’re looking for a midsized truck, this is the one. I test drove them all and fell in love with this Ranger. Has plenty of power, Apple CarPlay, blind spot assist, forward collision assist, 4wd and adjustable seats (looking at you Tacoma). I love being able to lock/unlock or start my truck from my phone. I have yet to really test out the FX4 package but from the little bit of off-roading I’ve done it seems more than capable. Did I mention it can set you back in your seat?

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat V8 Ti-VCT

    2019 Ford F-150 Lariat V8 Ti-V…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged