New 2019 Ford Ranger EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT in Madras OR

 >  >  > 2019 Ford Ranger Truck $item.trim

New 2019 Ford Ranger Truck  | Color: Magnetic  | Stock: 72119

    2019 Ford Ranger 4D Crew Cab 4WD Magnetic EcoBoost 2.3L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT 10-Speed Automatic

Trailer Tow Package

  • Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver

Electronic-Locking Rear Differential

Front License Plate Bracket

Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers

Rear cargo: tailgate

TBD Axle Ratio

Voltmeter

  • Engine : 2.3L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT 10-SPEED AUTOMATIC 4WD
  • Exterior Color : Magnetic Interior Color : EBONY
  • Stock # : 72119
  • VIN : 1FTER4FH0KLA35588
Ford Ranger

Detailed Specifications

Convenience Features

  • 1-touch down
  • Tilt steering wheel
  • Remote engine start: smart device
  • Air conditioning
  • Front beverage holders
  • Illuminated entry
  • Rear door bins
  • Telescoping steering wheel
  • Rear beverage holders
  • Power windows
  • Passenger door bin
  • Driver door bin
  • Emergency communication system: 911 Assist
  • 1-touch up

Off-Road Capability

  • Ground clearance (min): 226mm (8.9")
  • Approach angle: 29 deg
  • Departure angle: 25 deg
  • Ramp breakover angle: 22 deg

Entertainment Features

  • Primary LCD size: 4.2"
  • Smart device integration: AppLink
  • Wireless phone connectivity: Bluetooth
  • AM/FM radio
  • 1st row LCD monitors: 2
  • Steering wheel mounted audio controls

Seats and Trim

  • Max seating capacity: 5
  • Rear seats: bench
  • Front seats: bucket
  • Front center armrest
  • Rear seat center armrest
  • Manual driver lumbar support

Warranty

  • Basic warranty: 36 months/36,000miles
  • Roadside assistance coverage: 60 months/60,000miles
  • Powertrain warranty: 60 months/60,000miles
  • Corrosion perforation warranty: 60 months/ unlimited distance

Specs and Dimensions

  • Compression ratio: 10.00 to 1
  • Engine horsepower: 270hp @ 5,500RPM
  • Rear legroom: 876mm (34.5")
  • Front headroom: 1,041mm (41.0")
  • Exterior height: 1,816mm (71.5")
  • Exterior body width: 2,179mm (85.8")
  • Interior maximum cargo volume: 960 L (34 cu.ft.)
  • Front legroom: 1,095mm (43.1")
  • Exterior length: 5,354mm (210.8")
  • Engine torque: 310 lb.-ft. @ 3,000RPM
  • GVWR: 2,744kg (6,050lbs)
  • Front hiproom: 1,417mm (55.8")
  • Payload: 708kg (1,560lbs)
  • Passenger volume: 2,764L (97.6 cu.ft.)
  • Turning radius: 6.4m (21.0')
  • Curb weight: 2,014kg (4,441lbs)
  • Front shoulder room: 1,440mm (56.7")
  • Wheelbase: 3,221mm (126.8")
  • Engine bore x stroke: 87.5mm x 94.0mm (3.44" x 3.70")
  • Rear hiproom: 1,359mm (53.5")
  • Rear headroom: 973mm (38.3")
  • Engine displacement: 2.3 L
  • Interior cargo volume: 960 L (34 cu.ft.)
  • Rear shoulder room: 1,430mm (56.3")

Body Exterior

  • Right rear passenger: conventional
  • Rear cargo: tailgate
  • Trailer sway control
  • Rear step bumper
  • Left rear passenger door: conventional

Powertrain

  • Fuel economy city: 20mpg
  • Mode select transmission
  • Horsepower: 270hp @ 5,500RPM
  • Fuel economy highway: 24mpg
  • Transmission: 10 speed automatic
  • Variable valve control
  • Engine liters: 2.3
  • Manual-shift auto: SelectShift
  • Fuel tank capacity: 18.0gal.
  • Fuel economy combined: 22mpg
  • Cylinder configuration: I-4
  • Recommended fuel: Regular Unleaded
  • Engine location: front
  • Torque: 310 lb.-ft. @ 3,000RPM
  • Drive type: four-wheel
  • Number of valves: 16
  • Compressor: intercooled turbo

Safety and Security

  • Traction control
  • Brake assist
  • ABS brakes
  • Electronic stability
  • Dual front side impact airbags
  • Adjustable head restraints: driver and passenger w/tilt
  • 4 wheel disc brakes
  • Overhead airbag
  • Occupant sensing airbag
  • Ignition disable
  • Dual front impact airbags

Suspension/Handling

  • Speed-sensing steering
  • Front wheel independent suspension
  • Front anti-roll bar
  • Power steering

Lighting, Visibility and Instrumentation

  • Forward collision: Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) mitigation
  • Exterior parking camera rear: Dynamic Hitch Assist yes
  • Fully automatic headlights
  • Oil pressure gauge
  • Delay-off headlights
  • Trip computer
  • Display: analog
  • Compass
  • Variably intermittent wipers
  • Low tire pressure warning
  • Voltmeter

  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Ingot Silver Metallic
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Grey
  • Engine: 6.2L V8 EFI SOHC 16V Flex Fuel
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: As Med Earth Gry
  • Exterior Color: White
  • Interior Color: Black / Dark Marsala

New 2019 Ford Ranger

Exterior Color: Magnetic

Vin Number: 1FTER4FH0KLA35588

Stock: 72119

View this New Ford Ranger for sale in Madras, OR.