New 2019 FordTransit Connect XLT Minivan/Van

  • VIN: NM0LS7F23K1403330

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to Andrew Calderon 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
Frozen White
Interior Color
Ebony
Body/Seating
Minivan/Van/2 seats
Transmission
8 speed automatic
Drivetrain
front-wheel
Engine
2 I4
Ford Transit Connect

Highlighted Features

  • Emergency communication system
  • Wireless phone connectivity
  • Exterior parking camera rear
  • Rain sensing wipers
  • Perimeter/approach lights
  • Remote keyless entry
  • Steering wheel mounted audio controls
  • Fully automatic headlights

Detailed Specifications

  • 1-touch down
  • Air conditioning
  • Driver door bin
  • Driver vanity mirror
  • Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist
  • Front beverage holders
  • Illuminated entry
  • Overhead console
  • Passenger door bin
  • Passenger vanity mirror
  • Power windows
  • Remote engine start: smart device
  • Remote keyless entry
  • Speed control
  • Telescoping steering wheel
  • Tilt steering wheel
  • Front anti-roll bar
  • Front tires: 215/55HR16.0
  • Front wheel independent suspension
  • Power steering
  • Rear anti-roll bar
  • Rear tires: 215/55HR16.0
  • Wheel size: 16"
  • 1st row LCD monitors: 2
  • AM/FM radio: SiriusXM
  • Primary LCD size: 6.5"
  • Radio data system
  • Satellite radio trial duration with new vehicle purchase (months): 6
  • Smart device integration
  • Speakers: 4
  • Steering wheel mounted audio controls
  • Wireless phone connectivity: Bluetooth
  • Basic warranty: 36 months/36,000miles
  • Corrosion perforation warranty: 60 months/ unlimited distance
  • Powertrain warranty: 60 months/60,000miles
  • Roadside assistance coverage: 60 months/60,000miles
  • Front center armrest: w/storage
  • Front seats: bucket
  • Manual driver lumbar support
  • Max seating capacity: 2
  • Cylinder configuration: I-4
  • Drive type: front-wheel
  • Engine liters: 2.0
  • Engine location: front
  • Fuel economy city: 24mpg
  • Fuel economy combined: 25mpg
  • Fuel economy highway: 27mpg
  • Fuel tank capacity: 15.8gal.
  • Horsepower: 162hp @ 6,200RPM
  • Manual-shift auto: SelectShift
  • Number of valves: 16
  • Recommended fuel: Regular Unleaded
  • Torque: 144 lb.-ft. @ 4,500RPM
  • Transmission: 8 speed automatic
  • Variable valve control
  • Ground clearance (min): 142mm (5.6")
  • Bodyside moldings
  • Bumpers: body-color
  • Heated door mirrors
  • Power door mirrors
  • Rear cargo: split swing-out
  • Compression ratio: 12.00 to 1
  • Curb weight: 1,673kg (3,689lbs)
  • Engine bore x stroke: 87.4mm x 83.1mm (3.44" x 3.27")
  • Engine displacement: 2.0 L
  • Engine horsepower: 162hp @ 6,200RPM
  • Engine torque: 144 lb.-ft. @ 4,500RPM
  • Exterior body width: 1,834mm (72.2")
  • Exterior height: 1,829mm (72.0")
  • Exterior length: 4,826mm (190.0")
  • Front headroom: 1,191mm (46.9")
  • Front hiproom: 1,377mm (54.2")
  • Front legroom: 1,054mm (41.5")
  • Front shoulder room: 1,463mm (57.6")
  • GVWR: 2,405kg (5,302lbs)
  • Interior cargo volume: 4,129 L (146 cu.ft.)
  • Interior maximum cargo volume: 4,129 L (146 cu.ft.)
  • Passenger volume: 1,790L (63.2 cu.ft.)
  • Payload: 712kg (1,570lbs)
  • Turning radius: 6.1m (20.0')
  • Wheelbase: 3,063mm (120.6")
  • Compass
  • Delay-off headlights
  • Display: analog
  • Exterior parking camera rear
  • Forward collision: Ford Co-Pilot360 - Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) warning
  • Front fog lights
  • Front reading lights
  • Fully automatic headlights
  • Low tire pressure warning
  • Outside temperature display
  • Rain sensing wipers
  • Variably intermittent wipers
  • 4 wheel disc brakes
  • ABS brakes
  • Adjustable head restraints: driver w/tilt
  • Brake assist
  • Dual front impact airbags
  • Dual front side impact airbags
  • Electronic stability
  • Ignition disable
  • Occupant sensing airbag
  • Overhead airbag
  • Perimeter/approach lights
  • Traction control

Dealer Notes

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2019 Ford Transit Connect XLT FWD Frozen White I4 8-Speed Automatic

$4,095 off MSRP!

ABS brakes, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
24/27 City/Highway MPG

  • HIGHLY UNDERRATED

    By FocusRush on Monday, December 24, 2018

    5.0
    So much bang for the buck with this "Wagon". The gas mileage is decent, the utility is unmatched, and it makes me realize that the "soccer mom" stereotype dosen't apply to this "wagon" at all. I've taken it on long distance road trips, and it's my daily driver and it has never once failed me. I have the short wheelbase 5-Seater, and it's just the right amount of space for me and my German Shepherd. Only gripe is that it could really benefit from a larger Ecoboost motor like the 2.0L, but my 1.6L is adequate. It's fun to drive and I'll probably keep this thing forever.
  • Excellent little cargo van.

    By GreyGhost on Thursday, August 02, 2018

    5.0
    Used it mostly for fishing and it proved to be very reliable and ideal for what I used it for. Only drawback is the limited visibility when you are driving and you need to look in mirrors to see behind you.
  • Air conditioner and throttle body issues

    By Dave on Thursday, January 03, 2019

    2.0
    It had been many years since I had purchased a new Ford product. This may very well be my last purchase of a Ford product, new or old. I deeply regret not having purchased a Mercedes Metris for just $4,000 more than what I paid for my Transit Connect. The first year, the throttle body left me stranded and had to be replaced. And at only 58.500 miles, the A/C compressor and expansion valve had to be replaced at a cost of $2,100. I never expected the A/C system to give out so quickly. I got no assistance from Ford on this repair. I am dropping this vehicle like a hot rock and getting someone more reliable, and with a better guarantee.

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8

    2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8 157"…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2020 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBo…