New 2020 FordEscape SEL SUV

  • VIN: 1FMCU9H92LUB92507

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
    Dark Persian Green Metallic
    Interior Color
    Ebony
    Body/Seating
    SUV/5 seats
    Transmission
    8 speed automatic
    Drivetrain
    all-wheel
    Engine
    2 EcoBoost 2.0L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
    Ford Escape

    Highlighted Features

    • Lane departure
    • Automatic temperature control
    • Emergency communication system
    • Wireless phone connectivity
    • Parking sensors
    • Exterior parking camera rear
    • Auto high-beam headlights
    • Speed sensitive wipers

    Detailed Specifications

    • 1-touch down
    • 1-touch up
    • Air conditioning
    • Automatic temperature control
    • Driver door bin
    • Driver vanity mirror
    • Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist
    • Front beverage holders
    • Heated steering wheel
    • Illuminated entry
    • Memory seat
    • Overhead console
    • Passenger door bin
    • Passenger vanity mirror
    • Power windows
    • Proximity key: doors and push button start
    • Rear beverage holders
    • Rear door bins
    • Remote engine start: keyfob and smart device
    • Remote keyless entry
    • Speed control
    • Telescoping steering wheel
    • Tilt steering wheel
    • Trunk/hatch auto-latch
    • Alloy wheels
    • Four wheel independent suspension
    • Front anti-roll bar
    • Front tires: 225/60HR18.0
    • Power steering
    • Rear anti-roll bar
    • Rear tires: 225/60HR18.0
    • Speed-sensing steering
    • Wheel size: 18"
    • 1st row LCD monitors: 2
    • AM/FM radio: SiriusXM
    • Primary LCD size: 8.0"
    • Radio data system
    • Satellite radio trial duration with new vehicle purchase (months): 6
    • Smart device integration: AppLink/Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
    • Speakers: 6
    • Steering wheel mounted audio controls
    • Wireless phone connectivity: Bluetooth
    • Basic warranty: 36 months/36,000miles
    • Corrosion perforation warranty: 60 months/ unlimited distance
    • Powertrain warranty: 60 months/60,000miles
    • Roadside assistance coverage: 60 months/60,000miles
    • Front center armrest
    • Front seats: bucket
    • Heated front seats
    • Leather steering wheel
    • Max seating capacity: 5
    • Power 2-way driver lumbar support
    • Power driver seat
    • Rear seat center armrest
    • Rear seats: split-bench
    • Rear seats Folding position: fold forward seatback
    • Split folding rear seat
    • Compressor: intercooled turbo
    • Cylinder configuration: I-3
    • Drive type: all-wheel
    • Engine liters: 1.5
    • Engine location: front
    • Fuel economy city: 26mpg
    • Fuel economy combined: 28mpg
    • Fuel economy highway: 31mpg
    • Fuel tank capacity: 14.8gal.
    • Horsepower: 181hp @ 6,000RPM
    • Limited slip differential: brake actuated
    • Mode select transmission
    • Number of valves: 12
    • Recommended fuel: Premium Unleaded
    • Torque: 190 lb.-ft. @ 3,000RPM
    • Transmission: 8 speed automatic
    • Variable valve control
    • Ground clearance (min): 185mm (7.3")
    • Bumpers: body-color
    • Door mirrors: body-color
    • Heated door mirrors
    • Power door mirrors
    • Power liftgate
    • Rear cargo: power liftgate
    • Roof rack: rails only
    • Spoiler
    • Tailpipe finisher: chrome
    • Compression ratio: 11.00 to 1
    • Curb weight: 1,576kg (3,474lbs)
    • Engine bore x stroke: 84.1mm x 89.9mm (3.31" x 3.54")
    • Engine displacement: 1.5 L
    • Engine horsepower: 181hp @ 6,000RPM
    • Engine torque: 190 lb.-ft. @ 3,000RPM
    • Exterior body width: 1,882mm (74.1")
    • Exterior height: 1,679mm (66.1")
    • Exterior length: 4,605mm (181.3")
    • Front headroom: 1,016mm (40.0")
    • Front hiproom: 1,402mm (55.2")
    • Front legroom: 1,077mm (42.4")
    • Front shoulder room: 1,463mm (57.6")
    • Interior cargo volume: 1,062 L (38 cu.ft.)
    • Interior maximum cargo volume: 1,852 L (65 cu.ft.)
    • Passenger volume: 2,945L (104.0 cu.ft.)
    • Rear headroom: 998mm (39.3")
    • Rear hiproom: 1,354mm (53.3")
    • Rear legroom: 1,034mm (40.7")
    • Rear shoulder room: 1,422mm (56.0")
    • Towing capacity: 907kg (2,000lbs)
    • Wheelbase: 2,710mm (106.7")
    • Auto high-beam headlights
    • Blind spot: Ford Co-Pilot360 - Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) warning
    • Compass
    • Delay-off headlights
    • Display: analog
    • Exterior parking camera rear
    • Front fog lights
    • Front reading lights
    • Fully automatic headlights
    • Lane departure: Lane Keeping Alert active
    • Low tire pressure warning
    • Outside temperature display
    • Parking sensors: Reverse Sensing System rear
    • Rear reading lights
    • Rear window defroster
    • Rear window wiper
    • Speed sensitive wipers
    • Variably intermittent wipers
    • 4 wheel disc brakes
    • ABS brakes
    • Brake assist
    • Dual front impact airbags
    • Dual front side impact airbags
    • Electronic stability
    • Forward collision: Ford Co-Pilot360 - Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) mitigation
    • Ignition disable
    • Knee airbag
    • Occupant sensing airbag
    • Overhead airbag
    • Panic alarm
    • Perimeter/approach lights
    • Rear collision: Ford Co-Pilot360 - Cross-Traffic Alert warning
    • Tracker system
    • Traction control

    Dealer Notes

    2020 Ford Escape SEL AWD Dark Persian Green Metallic EcoBoost 2.0L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT 8-Speed Automatic

    AWD, 18" Machined-Face Aluminum Wheels, 3.81 axle ratio, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, AM/FM Stereo, AppLink/Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Auto High-beam Headlights, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist, Equipment Group 301A, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist, FordPass Connect, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front fog lights, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Heated ActiveX Front Sport Contour Bucket Seats, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Heated steering wheel, Illuminated entry, Knee airbag, Leather steering wheel, Low tire pressure warning, Memory seat, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power Liftgate, Power steering, Power windows, Radio data system, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear window defroster, Rear window wiper, Remote keyless entry, Roof rack: rails only, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Speed-Sensitive Wipers, Split folding rear seat, Spoiler, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers, AWD.

    23/31 City/Highway MPG

    Awards:
    * JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study

    • KBB's Expert Review tells the story

      By Uncle tom on Wednesday, May 27, 2020

      5.0
      White Escape Hybrid titanium. Glad we decided on this instead of Rav4. It's a luxury car for us 'middle-weight' type people. Everything is fine...right now. More satisfied with the 2020 model than our 2016 titanium. Quiet, handles well, like switches, leather upholstery comfortable, visibility good, safety good, very good audio, and good grunt when needed. Driving 2/3's city and 1/3rd highways(2 lane mostly) currently averaging 42.2 mpg!'
    • Escape Titanium Hybrid AWD

      By EscapeHybrid2020 on Thursday, April 16, 2020

      5.0
      Wanted an awd hybrid SUV to replace an older CRV. Cross shopped the Escape hybrid with the RAV4 hybrid and CRV hybrid. Never thought I’d buy a domestic suv but we liked the Escape best after comparing the competition. After almost a month of driving, so far averaging around 46 mpg with mostly city commuting. Love the digital cockpit, heads up display, drive modes, pano sunroof and the high resolution infotainment unit. We will see how things go but so far it has been great.
    • Best Looking SUV

      By Jim on Friday, December 11, 2020

      5.0
      We bought a red/black Titanium Hybrid in March, and we are very satisfied. This car is a pleasure to drive, has great gas mileage 41.5 average, is loaded with safety features, has an excellent sound system. It is the best looking color combination and looks better than many luxury SUV`s. It has good acceleration.

    • 2020 Ford F-150 XL V8

      2020 Ford F-150 XL V8

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • 2021 Ford F-150 V8

      2021 Ford F-150 V8

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged