New 2020 FordEscape SEL SUV

  • VIN: 1FMCU9H92LUB92507

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
    Dark Persian Green Metallic
    Interior Color
    Ebony
    Body
    SUV
    AWD
    Engine
    2 EcoBoost 2.0L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
    Ford Escape
    • Ford Courtesy Vehicles

    • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY

    • ACTIVE GRILLE SHUTTERS
    • DUAL EXHAUST CHROME TIPS
    • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
    • FOG LAMPS
    • FULLY AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS
    • HEADLAMP COURTESY DELAY
    • LED SIGNATURE LIGHTING
    • LIFTGATE - HANDS-FREE
    • MIRRORS-HTD/POWER GLASS, MANUAL FOLD/MEM
    • PRIVACY GLASS - REAR DOORS
    • REAR INT WIPER/WASH/DFRST
    • REAR SPOILER
    • ROOF RACK SIDE RAILS
    • TAILLAMPS-LED
    • AM/FM/MP3, 6 SPEAKERS
    • AUTO START STOP TECH
    • FORD CO-PILOT360
    • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
    • REAR VIEW CAMERA
    • REMOTE START SYSTEM
    • REVERSE SENSING SYSTEM
    • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
    • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
    • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
    • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN FRT/RR WIN
    • ACTIVEX SEATING MATERIAL
    • CARPETED FLOOR MATS
    • DUAL ILLUM VIS VANITY MIRR
    • ELECTRONIC AUTO TEMP CTRL
    • HTD 10-WAY PWR DRV W/MEM & 4-WAY MAN PASS SPORT BUCKT
    • ILLUMINATED ENTRY SYSTEM
    • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL
    • POWERPOINTS
    • SPLIT FOLD/SLIDE REAR SEAT
    • STEERING: HTD WHL,CRUISE & AUDIO CONTROLS, TILT/TELE
    • ADVANCETRAC WITH RSC
    • AIRBAG - DRIVER KNEE
    • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
    • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
    • PERSONAL SAFETY SYSTEM
    • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
    • BodyStyle: Gas
    • Drive: All-Wheel Drive
    • Engine: 2.0L EcoBoost® Engine
    • ExteriorColor: Dark Persian Green
    • InteriorColor: Ebony
    • RapidSpec: 301A
    • SeatType: Front Row Heated Bucket Seats 10-Way Power Driver and 4 Way Manual Passenger
    • Transmission: 8-Speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission
    • WheelMaterial: 18" Machined-Face Aluminum Wheels with Dark Stainless-Painted Pockets
    • WheelSize: 18" Machined-Face Aluminum Wheels with Dark Stainless-Painted Pockets

    Dealer Notes

    2020 Ford Escape SEL AWD Dark Persian Green Metallic EcoBoost 2.0L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT 8-Speed Automatic

    AWD, 18" Machined-Face Aluminum Wheels, 3.81 axle ratio, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, AM/FM Stereo, AppLink/Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Auto High-beam Headlights, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist, Equipment Group 301A, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist, FordPass Connect, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front fog lights, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Heated ActiveX Front Sport Contour Bucket Seats, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Heated steering wheel, Illuminated entry, Knee airbag, Leather steering wheel, Low tire pressure warning, Memory seat, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power Liftgate, Power steering, Power windows, Radio data system, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear window defroster, Rear window wiper, Remote keyless entry, Roof rack: rails only, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Speed-Sensitive Wipers, Split folding rear seat, Spoiler, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers, AWD.

    23/31 City/Highway MPG

    Awards:
    * JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study

    • KBB's Expert Review tells the story

      By Uncle tom on Wednesday, May 27, 2020

      5.0
      White Escape Hybrid titanium. Glad we decided on this instead of Rav4. It's a luxury car for us 'middle-weight' type people. Everything is fine...right now. More satisfied with the 2020 model than our 2016 titanium. Quiet, handles well, like switches, leather upholstery comfortable, visibility good, safety good, very good audio, and good grunt when needed. Driving 2/3's city and 1/3rd highways(2 lane mostly) currently averaging 42.2 mpg!'
    • Escape Titanium Hybrid AWD

      By EscapeHybrid2020 on Thursday, April 16, 2020

      5.0
      Wanted an awd hybrid SUV to replace an older CRV. Cross shopped the Escape hybrid with the RAV4 hybrid and CRV hybrid. Never thought I’d buy a domestic suv but we liked the Escape best after comparing the competition. After almost a month of driving, so far averaging around 46 mpg with mostly city commuting. Love the digital cockpit, heads up display, drive modes, pano sunroof and the high resolution infotainment unit. We will see how things go but so far it has been great.
    • Best Looking SUV

      By Jim on Friday, December 11, 2020

      5.0
      We bought a red/black Titanium Hybrid in March, and we are very satisfied. This car is a pleasure to drive, has great gas mileage 41.5 average, is loaded with safety features, has an excellent sound system. It is the best looking color combination and looks better than many luxury SUV`s. It has good acceleration.

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost Full-Hybrid V6

      2021 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBo…

    • 2021 Ford F-150 V8

      2021 Ford F-150 V8

    • 2021 Ford F-150 V8