    • Leather Htd/Ventilated Sport Captain's Chairs
    • 10.1" LCD Capacitive Portrait Touchscreen
    • 2 Additional Speakers
Included Options
  • Front & Second Row Floor Liners$120

Not all customers qualify for all rebates $500 - Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 09/30/2019, $500 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 09/30/2019

Overall5Out of 5
  • More refined inside and out than the predecessor

    By Andrew B on Wednesday, September 04, 2019

    5.0
    Before I bought my '20 Explorer Limited, I looked at the offerings from Land Rover, Audi and Volvo, and looked at the Ford on a lark. The handling equalled or bested the Audi Q5 with much more room, and against the Volvo it was no contest. The Land Rover was $10K more expensive, so the value was more impressive. We needed a passenger/cargo hauler and the suited the purpose well. The center captains chairs are nice, and the seat configuration for 6 ends up being male and more comfortable. The 2.3L Eco Boost can seem buzzy but it puts out ample acceleration and more than adequate power with decent mileage for a car that tips the scales at 4,500 lbs. I've been averaging around 23-24 in a mixed driving loop that includes local and freeway driving, which was more than I expected. Overall, I'm happy and impressed.

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V…