Body
SUV
AWD
Engine
3 V6
Ford Explorer

Included Packages & Options

  • Premium Technology Package$995
    • Leather Htd/Ventilated Sport Captain's Chairs
    • 10.1" LCD Capacitive Portrait Touchscreen
    • 2 Additional Speakers
Included Options
  • Front & Second Row Floor Liners$120

Check out this 2020!

This is a superior vehicle at an affordable price! Turbocharger technology provides forced air induction, enhancing performance while preserving fuel economy. Ford infused the interior with top shelf amenities, such as: a power seat, heated and ventilated seats, and a blind spot monitoring system. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the 3 liter 6 cylinder engine, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined.

We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers needs. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoos…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged