New 2020 FordF-150 Lariat Truck

  • VIN: 1FTFW1E48LFA62712

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
Magnetic Metallic
3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
  • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • FULLY AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS
  • SECURITY SYSTEM

  • Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank$445
  • Reverse Sensing System$275
  • FX4 Off-Road Package$905
  • Tray Style Floor Liner$160
  • Tough Bed Spray-In Bedliner$595
  • Max Trailer Tow Package$1,295
  • Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio$470
  • Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver$150
  • Integrated Trailer Brake Controller$275
  • LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights$175
  • 110V/400W Outlet$250
  • SiriusXM Radio$195
  • Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Lift Assist$375
  • Box Side Steps$325

  • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
  • FOG LAMPS
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • POWER ADJ/HEATED/POWER FOLD EXTERIOR MIRRORS
  • POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/DEFROST & PRIVACY TINT
  • POWER TAILGATE LOCK
  • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
  • CLASS IV TRAILER HITCH W/ SMART TRLR TOW CONNECTOR
  • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • LANE KEEPING SYSTEM
  • REMOTE START- FORDPASS APP
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH
  • 8.0" PRODUCTIVITY SCREEN
  • A/C W/DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL
  • ADJUST PEDALS W/MEMORY
  • AMBIENT LIGHTING-ONE COLOR
  • AUTO DIM REARVIEW MIRROR
  • HTD/VENTILATED FRT SEATS
  • LEATHER TRIMMED SEATS
  • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL
  • POWER DRIV AND PASS SEATS- 10-WAY WITH DRIV MEMORY AND LUMBAR
  • STEERING - TILT/TELESCOPIC WHEEL WITH AUDIO
  • SECURITY SYSTEM
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
  • BodyStyle: Lariat
  • Cab: SuperCrew
  • CargoBox: 6-1/2' Box
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 3.5L V6 EcoBoost® with Auto Start/Stop Technology Engine
  • ExteriorColor: Magnetic
  • InteriorColor: Black
  • RapidSpec: 502A Luxury
  • SeatType: Leather-Trimmed 40/Console/40 Front Seats
  • SpecialPackage: FX4 Off-Road Package
  • SpecialPackage: Lariat Chrome Appearance Package
  • SpecialPackage: Technology Package
  • Transmission: Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission with Tow/Haul and Sport Mode
  • WheelBase: SuperCrew
  • WheelMaterial: 18" Chrome-Like PVD Wheels
  • WheelSize: 18" Chrome-Like PVD Wheels

Dealer Notes

$7,227 off MSRP! Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2020 Ford F-150 Lariat 4WD Magnetic EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged Automatic

4WD, 110V/400W Outlet, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 7 Speakers, ABS brakes, Adaptive Cruise Control, Adjustable pedals, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto-dimming door mirrors, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Box Side Steps, Brake assist, Bumpers: chrome, Chrome Skull Caps on Exterior Mirrors, Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist, Equipment Group 502A Luxury, Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, FX4 Off-Road Package, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Illuminated entry, Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, Lariat Bed Utility Package, Lariat Chrome Appearance Package, Leather-Trimmed 40/20/40 Front Seat, Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats, LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights, Low tire pressure warning, Max Trailer Tow Package, Memory seat, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Pedal memory, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power Glass Sideview Mirr w/Chrome Skull Caps, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column w/Memory, Power windows, Power-Deployable Running Boards, Pro Trailer Backup Assist, Quad Beam LED Headlamps & LED Taillamps/Fog Lamps, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear step bumper, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Remote Start System w/Remote Tailgate Release, Reverse Sensing System, Security system, Single-Tip Chrome Exhaust, SiriusXM Radio, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3, Tachometer, Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Lift Assist, Technology Package, Telescoping Power Glass Trailer Tow Mirrors w/Heat, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Tough Bed Spray-In Bedliner, Traction control, Tray Style Floor Liner, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Twin Panel Moonroof, Variably intermittent wipers, Ventilated front seats, Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation, Voltmeter, Wheels: 18" Chrome-Like PVD, 4WD.

  • A power house 3.5 eco!

    By Scott's Beast on Friday, June 05, 2020

    4.0
    Although i have only had the truck a little over a month i am impressed with the 3.5 eco and the 10 speed tranny. They seem to link up nicely. The only thing I don't like about the truck is it seems to ride stiffer then my 2010 f150 i had in the past.
  • 2015 F-150 5.0L SCrew is the best vehicle I've own

    By Gunner on Thursday, December 19, 2019

    5.0
    The F-150 is the Aluminum body Ford truck that came out in 2015. New Coyote 5.0L V-8 is the best engine Ford has put in their trucks. Zero problems, ZERO. Transmission has been flawless, engine never misses a beat. interior has been flawless, nothing has failed. Best F-150 ever. Period.
  • I understand why they sell so many F-150s

    By Tampa Tom on Saturday, November 23, 2019

    5.0
    This F-150 Lariat replaces an older Super Duty that was thirsty for expensive diesel fuel. I was hesitant to get the 3.5 liter eco-boost engine because the reviews seemed too good to be true, but it’s every bit as good as they say. The truck is roomy, quiet, and comfortable. I’ve had zero problems since new, and haven’t yet even opened the hood. My only concern is the seemingly hundreds of buttons, knobs and switches I cannot read, reach, or see in the dark.

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged