New 2020 FordF-150 XL Truck

  • VIN: 1FTMF1CB2LKE97127

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
    Iconic Silver Metallic
    Interior Color
    Medium Earth Gray
    6-Speed Automatic Electronic
    Drivetrain
    RWD
    Engine
    3.3 3.3L V6

    • SECURITY SYSTEM

    Included Packages & Options

    • XL Chrome Appearance Package$775
      • Wheels: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum
      • Front & Rear Chrome Bumpers
      • Fog Lamps

    • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
    • HALOGEN HEADLAMPS
    • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
    • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
    • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT
    • 4-WHEEL ANTILOCK BRAKE SYS
    • AUTO START STOP TECH
    • CURVE CONTROL
    • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
    • ELECTRIC-ASSIST PARK BRAKE
    • FADE-TO-OFF INTERIOR LIGHT
    • FAIL-SAFE COOLING SYSTEM
    • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
    • HILL START ASSIST
    • MANUAL FOLD MIRRORS
    • OUTBOARD MNTD REAR SHOCKS
    • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
    • PWR RACK AND PINION STEER
    • REAR VIEW CAMERA
    • SELECTSHIFT
    • A/C W/MANUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, SINGLE ZONE
    • DUAL SUNVISORS
    • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
    • POWERPOINT - 12V (FRONT)
    • SECURITY SYSTEM
    • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
    • BodyStyle: XL
    • Cab: Regular Cab
    • CargoBox: 8' Box
    • Drive: Rear-Wheel Drive
    • Engine: 3.3L V6 Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology
    • ExteriorColor: Iconic Silver
    • InteriorColor: Medium Earth Gray
    • RapidSpec: 101A Mid
    • SeatType: Vinyl 40/20/40 Front Seats
    • SpecialPackage: Class IV Trailer Hitch
    • SpecialPackage: XL Chrome Appearance Package
    • Transmission: Electronic 6-Speed Automatic Transmission with Tow/Haul and Sport Mode
    • WheelBase: Regular Cab
    • WheelMaterial: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels
    • WheelSize: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels

    Dealer Notes

    2020 Ford F-150 XL RWD Iconic Silver Metallic 3.3L V6 6-Speed Automatic Electronic

    3.55 Axle Ratio, 4 Speakers, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, AM/FM Stereo w/4 Speakers, Auto High-beam Headlights, Brake assist, Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver, Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seat, Compass, Cruise Control, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Equipment Group 101A Mid, Exterior parking camera rear: With Dynamic Hitch Assist, Fog Lamps, FordPass Connect (4G), Front & Rear Chrome Bumpers, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest, Front License Plate Bracket, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power steering, Rear step bumper, Speed-sensing steering, SYNC, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Variably intermittent wipers, Voltmeter, Wheels: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum, Wheels: 17" Silver Steel, XL Chrome Appearance Package, XL Power Equipment Group.

    • A power house 3.5 eco!

      By Scott's Beast on Friday, June 05, 2020

      4.0
      Although i have only had the truck a little over a month i am impressed with the 3.5 eco and the 10 speed tranny. They seem to link up nicely. The only thing I don't like about the truck is it seems to ride stiffer then my 2010 f150 i had in the past.
    • I understand why they sell so many F-150s

      By Tampa Tom on Saturday, November 23, 2019

      5.0
      This F-150 Lariat replaces an older Super Duty that was thirsty for expensive diesel fuel. I was hesitant to get the 3.5 liter eco-boost engine because the reviews seemed too good to be true, but it’s every bit as good as they say. The truck is roomy, quiet, and comfortable. I’ve had zero problems since new, and haven’t yet even opened the hood. My only concern is the seemingly hundreds of buttons, knobs and switches I cannot read, reach, or see in the dark.
    • Loved it

      By Kris on Monday, December 07, 2020

      5.0
      Easy smooth ride

    • 2021 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • 2021 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

      2021 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBo…

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged