New 2020 FordF-150 Lariat Truck

  • VIN: 1FTFW1E4XLFC82658
  • Stock: 72514
In Transit
to TS and S Ford
Location Details

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
Iconic Silver Metallic
3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
  • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • FULLY AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS
  • SECURITY SYSTEM

  • 110V/400W Outlet$250
  • Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio$470
  • Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank$445
  • Integrated Trailer Brake Controller$275
  • LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights$175
  • Reverse Sensing System$275
  • SiriusXM Radio$195
  • Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Lift Assist$375
  • Trailer Tow Package$995
  • Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver$150

  • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
  • FOG LAMPS
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • POWER ADJ/HEATED/POWER FOLD EXTERIOR MIRRORS
  • POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/DEFROST & PRIVACY TINT
  • POWER TAILGATE LOCK
  • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
  • CLASS IV TRAILER HITCH W/ SMART TRLR TOW CONNECTOR
  • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • LANE KEEPING SYSTEM
  • REMOTE START- FORDPASS APP
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH
  • 8.0" PRODUCTIVITY SCREEN
  • A/C W/DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL
  • ADJUST PEDALS W/MEMORY
  • AMBIENT LIGHTING-ONE COLOR
  • AUTO DIM REARVIEW MIRROR
  • HTD/VENTILATED FRT SEATS
  • LEATHER TRIMMED SEATS
  • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL
  • POWER DRIV AND PASS SEATS- 10-WAY WITH DRIV MEMORY AND LUMBAR
  • STEERING - TILT/TELESCOPIC WHEEL WITH AUDIO
  • SECURITY SYSTEM
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
  • BodyStyle: Lariat
  • Cab: SuperCrew
  • CargoBox: 6-1/2' Box
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 3.5L V6 EcoBoost® with Auto Start/Stop Technology Engine
  • ExteriorColor: Iconic Silver
  • InteriorColor: Black
  • RapidSpec: 502A Luxury
  • SeatType: Leather-Trimmed 40/Console/40 Front Seats
  • SpecialPackage: Lariat Chrome Appearance Package
  • SpecialPackage: Technology Package
  • Transmission: Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission with Tow/Haul and Sport Mode
  • WheelBase: SuperCrew
  • WheelMaterial: 18" Chrome-Like PVD Wheels
  • WheelSize: 18" Chrome-Like PVD Wheels

Dealer Notes

Check out this great low mileage vehicle!

You'll appreciate its safety and technology features! The engine breathes better thanks to a turbocharger, improving both performance and economy. All of the following features are included: variably intermittent wipers, tilt steering wheel, and a split folding rear seat. It features four-wheel drive capabilities, a durable automatic transmission, and a 3.5 liter 6 cylinder engine.

Our team is professional, and we offer a no-pressure environment. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. We are here to help you.

  • A power house 3.5 eco!

    By Scott's Beast on Friday, June 05, 2020

    4.0
    Although i have only had the truck a little over a month i am impressed with the 3.5 eco and the 10 speed tranny. They seem to link up nicely. The only thing I don't like about the truck is it seems to ride stiffer then my 2010 f150 i had in the past.
  • 2015 F-150 5.0L SCrew is the best vehicle I've own

    By Gunner on Thursday, December 19, 2019

    5.0
    The F-150 is the Aluminum body Ford truck that came out in 2015. New Coyote 5.0L V-8 is the best engine Ford has put in their trucks. Zero problems, ZERO. Transmission has been flawless, engine never misses a beat. interior has been flawless, nothing has failed. Best F-150 ever. Period.
  • I understand why they sell so many F-150s

    By Tampa Tom on Saturday, November 23, 2019

    5.0
    This F-150 Lariat replaces an older Super Duty that was thirsty for expensive diesel fuel. I was hesitant to get the 3.5 liter eco-boost engine because the reviews seemed too good to be true, but it’s every bit as good as they say. The truck is roomy, quiet, and comfortable. I’ve had zero problems since new, and haven’t yet even opened the hood. My only concern is the seemingly hundreds of buttons, knobs and switches I cannot read, reach, or see in the dark.

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2020 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged