New 2020 FordF-150 XLT Truck

  • VIN: 1FTFW1E49LKE65363

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
Iconic Silver Metallic
Interior Color
Medium Earth Gray
Body/Seating
Truck/6 seats
Transmission
6 speed automatic
Drivetrain
four-wheel
Engine
3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • Exterior parking camera rear
  • Auto high-beam headlights
  • Split folding rear seat
  • Fully automatic headlights
  • Trailer sway control

  • Trailer Tow Package$995
  • Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank$445
  • Power Glass Heated Sideview Mirrors$305
  • SiriusXM Radio$195
  • Rear Window Defroster$220

Detailed Specifications

  • Air conditioning
  • Driver door bin
  • Front beverage holders
  • Passenger door bin
  • Passenger vanity mirror
  • Rear beverage holders
  • Rear door bins
  • Telescoping steering wheel
  • Tilt steering wheel
  • Front anti-roll bar
  • Front tires: 265/70SR17.0
  • Front wheel independent suspension
  • Power steering
  • Rear tires: 265/70SR17.0
  • Speed-sensing steering
  • Tires: all-terrain
  • Wheel size: 17"
  • 1st row LCD monitors: 2
  • AM/FM radio
  • Primary LCD size: 4.2"
  • Speakers: 6
  • Basic warranty: 36 months/36,000miles
  • Corrosion perforation warranty: 60 months/ unlimited distance
  • Powertrain warranty: 60 months/60,000miles
  • Roadside assistance coverage: 60 months/60,000miles
  • Front center armrest
  • Front seats: bench
  • Max seating capacity: 6
  • Rear seats: split-bench
  • Rear seats Folding position: fold-up cushion
  • Split folding rear seat
  • Cylinder configuration: V-6
  • Drive type: four-wheel
  • Engine liters: 3.3
  • Engine location: front
  • Fuel economy city: 18mpg
  • Fuel economy combined: 20mpg
  • Fuel economy highway: 23mpg
  • Fuel tank capacity: 26.0gal.
  • Horsepower: 290hp @ 6,500RPM
  • Manual-shift auto: SelectShift
  • Mode select transmission
  • Number of valves: 24
  • Recommended fuel: Regular Unleaded
  • Torque: 265 lb.-ft. @ 4,000RPM
  • Transmission: 6 speed automatic
  • Variable valve control
  • Approach angle: 26 deg
  • Departure angle: 26 deg
  • Ground clearance (max): 259mm (10.2")
  • Ground clearance (min): 236mm (9.3")
  • Ramp breakover angle: 21 deg
  • Left rear passenger door: conventional
  • Rear cargo: tailgate
  • Rear step bumper
  • Right rear passenger: conventional
  • Trailer sway control
  • Compression ratio: 12.00 to 1
  • Curb weight: 2,164kg (4,770lbs)
  • Engine bore x stroke: 90.4mm x 86.6mm (3.56" x 3.41")
  • Engine horsepower: 290hp @ 6,500RPM
  • Engine torque: 265 lb.-ft. @ 4,000RPM
  • Exterior body width: 2,029mm (79.9")
  • Exterior height: 1,961mm (77.2")
  • Exterior length: 5,890mm (231.9")
  • Front headroom: 1,036mm (40.8")
  • Front hiproom: 1,588mm (62.5")
  • Front legroom: 1,115mm (43.9")
  • Front shoulder room: 1,694mm (66.7")
  • GVWR: 2,948kg (6,500lbs)
  • Interior maximum cargo volume: 1,470 L (52 cu.ft.)
  • Passenger volume: 3,732L (131.8 cu.ft.)
  • Payload: 762kg (1,680lbs)
  • Rear headroom: 1,026mm (40.4")
  • Rear hiproom: 1,643mm (64.7")
  • Rear legroom: 1,107mm (43.6")
  • Rear shoulder room: 1,674mm (65.9")
  • Towing capacity: 2,268kg (5,000lbs)
  • Turning radius: 7.3m (23.9')
  • Wheelbase: 3,683mm (145.0")
  • Auto high-beam headlights
  • Compass
  • Delay-off headlights
  • Display: analog
  • Exterior parking camera rear: Dynamic Hitch Assist yes
  • Forward collision: Ford Co-Pilot360 - Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) mitigation
  • Fully automatic headlights
  • Low tire pressure warning
  • Oil pressure gauge
  • Outside temperature display
  • Tachometer
  • Variably intermittent wipers
  • Voltmeter
  • 4 wheel disc brakes
  • ABS brakes
  • Brake assist
  • Dual front impact airbags
  • Dual front side impact airbags
  • Electronic stability
  • Ignition disable
  • Occupant sensing airbag
  • Overhead airbag
  • Traction control

Dealer Notes

This Ford won't be on the lot long!

A great truck at a great price! A turbocharger further enhances performance, while also preserving fuel economy. Ford prioritized practicality, efficiency, and style by including: variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, and air conditioning.

Our team is professional, and we offer a no-pressure environment. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

  • A power house 3.5 eco!

    By Scott's Beast on Friday, June 05, 2020

    4.0
    Although i have only had the truck a little over a month i am impressed with the 3.5 eco and the 10 speed tranny. They seem to link up nicely. The only thing I don't like about the truck is it seems to ride stiffer then my 2010 f150 i had in the past.
  • 2015 F-150 5.0L SCrew is the best vehicle I've own

    By Gunner on Thursday, December 19, 2019

    5.0
    The F-150 is the Aluminum body Ford truck that came out in 2015. New Coyote 5.0L V-8 is the best engine Ford has put in their trucks. Zero problems, ZERO. Transmission has been flawless, engine never misses a beat. interior has been flawless, nothing has failed. Best F-150 ever. Period.
  • I understand why they sell so many F-150s

    By Tampa Tom on Saturday, November 23, 2019

    5.0
    This F-150 Lariat replaces an older Super Duty that was thirsty for expensive diesel fuel. I was hesitant to get the 3.5 liter eco-boost engine because the reviews seemed too good to be true, but it’s every bit as good as they say. The truck is roomy, quiet, and comfortable. I’ve had zero problems since new, and haven’t yet even opened the hood. My only concern is the seemingly hundreds of buttons, knobs and switches I cannot read, reach, or see in the dark.

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2020 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged