New 2020 FordF-150 XL Truck

  • VIN: 1FTNF1E45LKE74444
  • Stock: F72490

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
Oxford White
Interior Color
Medium Earth Gray
3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • SECURITY SYSTEM

Included Packages & Options

  • XL Chrome Appearance Package$775
    • Wheels: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum
    • Front & Rear Chrome Bumpers
    • Fog Lamps
Included Options
  • Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver$150
  • Cruise Control$225
  • Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio$470
  • Equipment Group 101A Mid$2,280
  • Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank$445

  • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
  • HALOGEN HEADLAMPS
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT
  • AUTO START STOP TECH
  • CURVE CONTROL
  • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
  • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
  • ELECTRIC-ASSIST PARK BRAKE
  • FADE-TO-OFF INTERIOR LIGHT
  • FAIL-SAFE COOLING SYSTEM
  • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
  • HILL START ASSIST
  • MANUAL FOLD MIRRORS
  • OUTBOARD MNTD REAR SHOCKS
  • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
  • PWR RACK AND PINION STEER
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SELECTSHIFT
  • A/C W/MANUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, SINGLE ZONE
  • DUAL SUNVISORS
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • POWERPOINT - 12V (FRONT)
  • SECURITY SYSTEM
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
  • BodyStyle: XL
  • Cab: Regular Cab
  • CargoBox: 8' Box
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 3.5L V6 EcoBoost® with Auto Start/Stop Technology Engine
  • RapidSpec: 101A Mid
  • SeatType: Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seats (XL)
  • SpecialPackage: Class IV Trailer Hitch
  • SpecialPackage: XL Chrome Appearance Package
  • Transmission: Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission with Tow/Haul and Sport Mode
  • WheelBase: Regular Cab
  • WheelMaterial: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelSize: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels

Dealer Notes

2020 Ford F-150 XL 4WD Oxford White EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 10-Speed Automatic

4WD, 3.73 Axle Ratio, 4 Speakers, 4.2" Productivity Screen in Instrument Cluster, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, AM/FM Stereo w/4 Speakers, Auto High-beam Headlights, Brake assist, Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver, Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seat, Compass, Cruise Control, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Equipment Group 101A Mid, Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank, Exterior parking camera rear: With Dynamic Hitch Assist, Fog Lamps, FordPass Connect (4G), Front & Rear Chrome Bumpers, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest, Front License Plate Bracket, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, GVWR: 6,390 lbs Payload Package, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Perimeter Alarm, Power Door Locks, Power Front Windows, Power steering, Power Tailgate Lock, Rear step bumper, Speed-sensing steering, SYNC, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Variably intermittent wipers, Voltmeter, Wheels: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum, Wheels: 17" Silver Steel, XL Chrome Appearance Package, XL Power Equipment Group, 4WD.

  • A power house 3.5 eco!

    By Scott's Beast on Friday, June 05, 2020

    4.0
    Although i have only had the truck a little over a month i am impressed with the 3.5 eco and the 10 speed tranny. They seem to link up nicely. The only thing I don't like about the truck is it seems to ride stiffer then my 2010 f150 i had in the past.
  • I understand why they sell so many F-150s

    By Tampa Tom on Saturday, November 23, 2019

    5.0
    This F-150 Lariat replaces an older Super Duty that was thirsty for expensive diesel fuel. I was hesitant to get the 3.5 liter eco-boost engine because the reviews seemed too good to be true, but it’s every bit as good as they say. The truck is roomy, quiet, and comfortable. I’ve had zero problems since new, and haven’t yet even opened the hood. My only concern is the seemingly hundreds of buttons, knobs and switches I cannot read, reach, or see in the dark.
  • 2015 F-150 5.0L SCrew is the best vehicle I've own

    By Gunner on Thursday, December 19, 2019

    5.0
    The F-150 is the Aluminum body Ford truck that came out in 2015. New Coyote 5.0L V-8 is the best engine Ford has put in their trucks. Zero problems, ZERO. Transmission has been flawless, engine never misses a beat. interior has been flawless, nothing has failed. Best F-150 ever. Period.

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT V8

    2020 Ford F-150 XLT V8 145" Wh…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged