New 2020 FordF-150 Raptor Truck

  • VIN: 1FTFW1RG6LFC41772

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
Lead Foot
3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY

  • Raptor Carbon Fiber Package$995
    • Unique High Gloss Black Carbon Fiber Shift Knob
Included Options
  • Equipment Group 802A Luxury$10,920
  • LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights$175
  • 4.10 Front Axle w/Torsen Differential$500
  • 360 Degree Camera$375
  • Inflatable Rear Safety Belts$200
  • Integrated Trailer Brake Controller$275
  • LED Box Lighting$125
  • Pro Trailer Backup Assist$395
  • Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation$795
  • Remote Start System$195
  • Second-Row Heated Seats$125
  • Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Lift Assist$375
  • Twin Panel Moonroof$1,495

  • BOXLINK
  • BUMPER - RAPTOR-UNIQUE FRONT PERFORMANCE
  • DUAL EXHAUST SYSTEM W/DUAL TAILPIPES
  • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
  • FUEL TANK - 36.0 GALLON
  • HEADLAMPS-LED
  • POWER TAILGATE LOCK
  • RUNNING BOARDS - CAST ALUM
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • WHEEL LIP MOLDINGS
  • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
  • FOX LIVE VALVE SHOCKS
  • OFF-ROAD SHOCKS
  • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
  • REMOTE START- FORDPASS APP
  • REVERSE SENSING AND REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SELECTABLE DRIVE MODES
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SKID PLATES
  • TERRAIN MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
  • TRAIL CONTROL
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • 110V/400W OUTLET
  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH
  • COMPASS
  • ILLUMINATED ENTRY
  • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS
  • POWERPOINT - 12V (FRONT)
  • RAPTOR BRANDED FLOOR MATS
  • RAPTOR-UNIQUE CENTER STACK
  • STEERING - TILT/TELESCOPIC WHEEL WITH AUDIO
  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
  • BodyStyle: Raptor
  • Cab: SuperCrew
  • CargoBox: 5-1/2' Box
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost® High Output Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology
  • ExteriorColor: Lead Foot
  • InteriorColor: Black
  • RapidSpec: 802A Luxury
  • SeatType: Leather-Seating Surface 40/Console/40 Front Seats - Raptor
  • Transmission: Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission with Tow/Haul and Sport Mode
  • WheelBase: SuperCrew
  • WheelMaterial: 17" Forged Aluminum Bead-Lock Capable Wheel
  • WheelSize: 17" Forged Aluminum Bead-Lock Capable Wheel

Dealer Notes

Check out this great value!

An American Icon. A turbocharger further enhances performance, while also preserving fuel economy. Ford prioritized fit and finish as evidenced by: variably intermittent wipers, skid plates, and much more. Under the hood you'll find a 6 cylinder engine with more than 300 horsepower, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined.

We pride ourselves in consistently exceeding our customer's expectations. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

  • A power house 3.5 eco!

    By Scott's Beast on Friday, June 05, 2020

    4.0
    Although i have only had the truck a little over a month i am impressed with the 3.5 eco and the 10 speed tranny. They seem to link up nicely. The only thing I don't like about the truck is it seems to ride stiffer then my 2010 f150 i had in the past.
  • 2015 F-150 5.0L SCrew is the best vehicle I've own

    By Gunner on Thursday, December 19, 2019

    5.0
    The F-150 is the Aluminum body Ford truck that came out in 2015. New Coyote 5.0L V-8 is the best engine Ford has put in their trucks. Zero problems, ZERO. Transmission has been flawless, engine never misses a beat. interior has been flawless, nothing has failed. Best F-150 ever. Period.
  • I understand why they sell so many F-150s

    By Tampa Tom on Saturday, November 23, 2019

    5.0
    This F-150 Lariat replaces an older Super Duty that was thirsty for expensive diesel fuel. I was hesitant to get the 3.5 liter eco-boost engine because the reviews seemed too good to be true, but it’s every bit as good as they say. The truck is roomy, quiet, and comfortable. I’ve had zero problems since new, and haven’t yet even opened the hood. My only concern is the seemingly hundreds of buttons, knobs and switches I cannot read, reach, or see in the dark.

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2020 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoos…