New 2020 FordF-150 Lariat Truck

  • VIN: 1FTFW1E42LFA41032
Stone Gray Metallic
Automatic
3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
  • LEATHER UPHOLSTERY
  • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • FULLY AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS
  • SECURITY SYSTEM

  • Max Trailer Tow Package$1,295
  • Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio$470
  • Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver$150
  • Integrated Trailer Brake Controller$275
  • Reverse Sensing System$275
  • LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights$175
  • 110V/400W Outlet$250
  • SiriusXM Radio$195
  • Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Lift Assist$375

  • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
  • FOG LAMPS
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HIGH BEAM
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTOLAMP (ON/OFF)
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • POWER ADJ/HEATED/POWER FOLD EXTERIOR MIRRORS
  • POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/DEFROST & PRIVACY TINT
  • POWER TAILGATE LOCK
  • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
  • BLIS W/CROSS-TRAFFIC ALERT
  • CLASS IV TRAILER HITCH W/ SMART TRLR TOW CONNECTOR
  • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • LANE KEEPING SYSTEM
  • REMOTE START- FORDPASS APP
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SYNC3 8" SCRN W/APPLINK
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH
  • 8.0" PRODUCTIVITY SCREEN
  • A/C W/DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL
  • ADJUST PEDALS W/MEMORY
  • AMBIENT LIGHTING-ONE COLOR
  • AUTO DIM REARVIEW MIRROR
  • HTD/VENTILATED FRT SEATS
  • LEATHER TRIMMED SEATS
  • LEATHER UPHOLSTERY
  • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL
  • POWER DRIV AND PASS SEATS- 10-WAY WITH DRIV MEMORY AND LUMBAR
  • STEERING - TILT/TELESCOPIC WHEEL WITH AUDIO
  • ADVANCED SECURITY PACK
  • SECURITY SYSTEM
  • SOS POST-CRASH ALERT SYS
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
  • BodyStyle: Lariat
  • Cab: SuperCrew
  • CargoBox: 6-1/2' Box
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 3.5L V6 EcoBoost® with Auto Start/Stop Technology Engine
  • ExteriorColor: Stone Gray
  • InteriorColor: Black
  • RapidSpec: 502A Luxury
  • SeatType: Leather-Trimmed 40/Console/40 Front Seats
  • SpecialPackage: Lariat Chrome Appearance Package
  • SpecialPackage: Technology Package
  • Transmission: Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission with Tow/Haul and Sport Mode
  • WheelBase: SuperCrew
  • WheelMaterial: 18" Chrome-Like PVD Wheels
  • WheelSize: 18" Chrome-Like PVD Wheels

Dealer Notes

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2020 Ford F-150 Lariat 4WD Stone Gray Metallic EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged Automatic

$1,000 off MSRP!

4WD, 110V/400W Outlet, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 7 Speakers, ABS brakes, Adaptive Cruise Control, Adjustable pedals, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto-dimming door mirrors, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Blind spot sensor: Ford Co-Pilot360 - Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) warning, Brake assist, Bumpers: chrome, Chrome Angular Step Bars, Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist, Equipment Group 502A Luxury, Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Illuminated entry, Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, Lariat Bed Utility Package, Lariat Chrome Appearance Package, Leather-Trimmed 40/20/40 Front Seat, Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats, LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights, Low tire pressure warning, Max Trailer Tow Package, Memory seat, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Pedal memory, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, Pro Trailer Backup Assist, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear step bumper, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Remote Start System w/Remote Tailgate Release, Reverse Sensing System, Security system, SiriusXM Radio, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3, Tachometer, Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Lift Assist, Technology Package, Telescoping Power Glass Trailer Tow Mirrors w/Heat, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Variably intermittent wipers, Ventilated front seats, Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation, Voltmeter, Wheels: 18" Chrome-Like PVD, 4WD.

Recent Arrival!

Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates $1,000 - F-Series Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 01/02/2020

  • Auto On/Off

    By Whitetiger on Tuesday, August 27, 2019

    4.0
    Great truck the auto on/off is a little annoying but it probably does help with the MPG as I avg 15.6 most of the time around town and some hwy. When it rains just be careful on making a turn with the pavement being wet or accelerating too quick as the rear end will want to come around and see you very easily. Lots of compliments though!
  • Best truck I have had

    By Robert on Friday, June 14, 2019

    5.0
    This is my 10th F150 and never had any issues with any of them. This 2017 STX eco boost with 2.7 engine is by far the best over all in comfort, ride and performance.
  • outstanding versatility

    By rogerdodger on Monday, January 14, 2019

    5.0
    We wanted a 1/2 ton capable of pulling a 10,000 lb 5th wheel camper with plenty of power on reserve and we found it. We equipped the truck with the supercrew cab, 61/2 ft bed, max tow package, max payload package and 20 inch wheels which added heavier rear springs. Comparing all the engine options, we chose the torquey 3.5 ecoboost v6. After a short break-in period, we towed the rv from wva to florida and back. Absolutely amazing. Overall fuel economy on the trip was 11.2 mpg.Power never lacked even pulling up Fancy Gap. We ran 60 mph and had tons of acceleration on tap. The 10 speed operated smoothly and efficiently.Plenty of stopping power as this truck came equipped with the same size brakes as the f-250. With the trailer unhooked, we average 20-22 mpg, with a high average of 26.3 mpg on a weekend trip of highway driving. This truck has it all.

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2020 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoos…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2020 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoos…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8

    2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8 145"…